chapter forty four

Jeremy's Postcards - Part One

To the silver eyed girl I bumped into while heading to the Math class!
Hey, did you by any chance take my heart with you?

"Name's Lily btw" she said and my heart skipped a beat to write her name down on itself.
Lily ❤

Elizabeth Lily Pierce ❤

For someone who looks so appealing and breath-taking, her name didn't quite match her face so I gave her a name only I could use.
Hey, Lizzie !

Silver grey eyes that of a beautiful vixen howling on a full moon night, Lizzie had me hypnotized.

If not for her, I wouldn't have been in that shitty English Lit. class but those were a few times I get to stare and analyse her as if she is a very important study of my life.

Lizzie is a Math genius! ❤

I saw her sitting alone in the park at the back of the school. I wanted to go and talk, be civil and if possible be friends.

My heart shudders every time my mind flashes images of Lizzie.

It was so painful to deal with her. Lizzie was so closed off that other than her name and the subjects she takes classes of, I knew nothing about her.

To the fates binding 2 humans together,
I request you to let me be friends with Lizzie. Have a chance with her.

For today's last class I was sitting next to her, about to extend a hand of friendship but she was in a hurry that she didn't even pack her things, just picked them up and ran.

Lizzie was a literal genius and I had to admit I was jealous. I copied the answer from her and wanted to thank her but she scowled so I let it go.

I was drenched in coffee but my insides were grinning like a fool and a second later I realized that...
I as a matter of fact have fallen in love.
I love her!

Lizzie, my love ❤

We were paired for that Math competition and my heart was doing somersaults thinking I have a chance at friendship.

I invited her to my house and was going to introduce her as my friend. Excitement was a small word to what I was feeling.

Lizzie, my love brought flowers and muffins.

Those were the best muffins I had ever tasted in my entire life. I'll take all the chances to have them again.

Lizzie makes the best sweets! ❤

My mind was fussing all over her. I couldn't get my head straight. I wanted to be friends with her thinking that was the least I had for myself but my heart wanted more.

Days were blurring and I had taken all those smaller and bigger chances I had but I wanted more.

I never found courage to ask for friendship because the fear of rejection was haunting me and on the other side the clock was ticking for me to have a chance at love.

I kissed her. It was a shocker to me as well but the beauty radiating off her simplicity had taken me by my feet and I was on my knees on the ground ready to worship her for the rest of my life.

All the sugar I had ever tasted in my life didn't stood a chance in front of her lips.
Lizzie's lips were the sweetest sugar I ever had in my life.

Lizzie was a drug and I was an addict, in fact more than happy to be high on love.

It was too bad that Lizzie was thinking on plans of moving out of the city.
Is it being called selfish if I didn't want her to leave?
To stay by her? Possibly, Forever!

All those stolen glances, a few kisses and her beautiful scowl was going to end in a short period of time.
And for the first time since bumping into Lizzie it had been 2 years and I was scared shitless at the mere thought of getting separated without going anywhere in our relation.

It was simple but the wild race of the flutters of my heart weren't helping me.
I was going to tell Lizzie, not exactly tell but confess.
All the best to you, Jeremy. From- Jeremy.

Lizzie was late to her own graduation day and was rushing as if she couldn't bear any second longer on the place.
It hurt, she barely spared me a glance.
I rushed to her and stopped her, accumulated all my heartbeats back to my heart that were running in all the other directions.
She could see I was nervous but my stammering was taking too much time and she told me she'll get back to me later and left.
Unknown to her, I followed her to her home, determined to give my heart to her.