"That's not him." Anirei said, still not turning back around, "That is not the First Spinjitzu Master."

"Anirei is right." Zane said, pulling a piece of the cloth on the body to reveal the symbol for the Master of Wind, "It's the Master of Wind. These are the remains of Morro's mortal body."

"Well, Sensei told us he never came back from looking for the tomb. So if he's here, that means..."

"It is trap!" A voice shouted from the entrance to the cavern. The Ninja turned around and saw Ghoultar hovering in the air, "Now you suffer same fate!"

The ghost smashed the wall of the cave, causing parts of it to fall and crumble in front of the only entrance. The Ninja dropped their lanterns and tried to make it out in time, but by the time they got to the entrance, it was already sealed up tight.

"There's no way out. If this was a test, I think we certainly failed it." Kai said.

"And all this gas is making me a little light-headed." Jay coughed, his body swaying just a little bit from the effects of the gas.

"This cavern is a virtual oven. If those geysers decide to ignite, we'll be cooked." Cole said.

"Elder Brother Zane, scan the cavern. See if there's at least a small opening in the cavern." Anirei asked.

Zane nodded and scanned the entire cavern, "PIXAL has located an opening. The cave-in must have created a gap."

"Oh, but a gap to where? For all we know, it could be a dead end. And for the record, that's another one of my least favorite words. Dead-end!" Jay panicked.

"Too late!" Cole said as he looked down at the about to erupt geyser. Without another thought, he grabbed a large boulder and forced it into the geyser opening, despite Zane telling him not to.

"Ha! Solved that problem." Cole said with a sigh of relief.

"Correction, you made it worse." Zane pointed out, "Now the pressure will compact the explosion, multiplying the damage tenfold."

"Oh, what are you trying to say?" Jay groaned.

"So now instead of being fried, we'll be incinerated." Anirei explained, "When that rock goes, every cave in a ten-mile radius will be filled with a wall of fire so hot, it'll incinerate everything in its path. Like I said: Not fried, but incinerated."

"Guess we'd better get hot on our heels." All of the Ninja performed Airjitzu and flew up and out of the only entrance to the cavern, running as fast as they could to get away from the quickly approaching wall of fire.

However, just as the fire was getting closer and closer, they jumped down a hole in the ground and escaped it, only to land in a minecart that began to move with their landing.

"Oh great, now what? How do we stop this thing?" Jay asked. 

Everyone screamed as the minecart raced down the abandoned tracks, going as fast it could go. They met a small rift in the rails and flew out of the cart, four of them landing back into the cart while Jay was left running beside it as he tried to hang on tight. Thankfully, he was pulled back into the minecart safely. They continued riding down the rails until they found Ghoultar, to which Jay threw his weapon at him and destroyed the ghost for good. The weapon came right back and Jay caught it with ease.

"I caught it, guys! I caught it!" Jay cheered with his achievement.

"Looks like we're coming to a dead end!" Cole shouted as the end of the rails were coming up really fast.

"There's that word again. Never say that word!" Jay screamed. They roderight through the warning gates and continued going, "What do we do? What do we do!?"

"Use the aero-blades for brakes." Zane suggested as he and Kai tried to stop the cart with the points of their aero-blades, but it didn't do very much.

"I don't think it's very effective!" Anirei shouted, "We're only going faster than before!"

The cart sped on even faster than before and just as it seemed like it would never end, the cart finally came to the end, shooting the ninja out above a large pit of lava beneath them. They all screamed, preparing to be roasted alive in the fiery pit below, when all of a sudden, Ronin's ship appeared and lowered its ladder.

Without hesitation, the Ninja all grabbed the ladder, saving themselves from their fiery doom.

"Ha, ha! I could kiss Ronin." Cole laughed, "After I clobber him for getting us into this mess."

They all climbed onto ship, noticing that no one was there to pilot the ship.

"Oh, auto pilot! 'Course he's too scared to show his face." Jay said.

"Hey ninja." Ronin's voice said coming from the main screen on the ship's dashboard. Ronin looked sad but he smiled as he spoke, "If you're getting this message, I'm sure you have some choice words for me."

Cole laughed, "Heh, heh, oh, you got that right!"

"But I wanted to tell you, that wasn't me who sent you this trap. I was under the control of Morro. And I know you think I'm a crook by taking the sword, and I wanna make things right by offering my airship Rex as a peace offering. I know it's not what you had in mind, but I've remotely entered the location of the tomb. The real one this time."

The screen changed to show the tomb's location. And it wasn't on land. Instead, it was in the middle of the ocean off the coast of Ninjago.

"Look at that." Kai said, "The reason Misako never found the tomb in Ninjago is because it was never there in the first place. It's under the ocean."

"The First Spinjitzu Master must've thought that something like this could happen in the future, so he placed his tomb in a location where it could never be found by man or ghost." Anirei said, amazed by the First Spinjitzu Master's plans for his future, even after his death.

"Morro has a head start, but Rex should get you straight there in a jiff. And if it's any consolation, this'll be the last you see of me. If Nya wants to know a reason, tell her it's because I care. Okay. Good luck. And go make things right."

"Looks like we're heading for the tomb. Time to buckle up."

The airship began flying towards the location of the tomb as the Caves of Despair were destroyed in a plume of fire and smoke. Anirei looked back at the now destroyed caves and bowed her head.

"I hope that after this adventure you can finally find peace, Elder Brother Morro." She whispered to herself, hoping that perhaps Morro would eventually find the peace he unknowingly desired.