Historia: *gasps* dose it... have to do with my family?

Ymir: Yeah, it does. Once this world started going to hell... I thought being with you would give me insurance in the future. I almost died during the battle at that castle... and that feeling scarred me for life. I'm afraid to die... I'll do whatever it takes to live... I'm pathetic... I told myself I was doing it for your sake... but really, I did it for myself. Please, Historia... Please... Please save me!

Historia: I told you already, Ymir. No matter what happens... I will always be your ally!

The response made Ymir cry and at the same moment, Eren woke back up, with fire in his eyes.

Before Eren Woke up

After Eren was knocked unconscious by Reiner, he woke up in the void again. He looked round for anything, or anyone. That was when he saw Mephisto walking towards him.

Eren: Mephisto.

Mephisto: Eren. I need you help finding something.

Eren: Huh?

Mephisto was quite for a second before answering.

Mephisto: You see my boy, what I'm looking for is a small orange stone, that I needed.

Eren just looked at him blankly, before he started to laugh. Now it was Mephisto turn to be confuse.

Mephisto: Huh?

Eren: You think I. I'm going to go after this stone. That could be anywhere. And for what. JUST TO BE YOUR SLAVE AGAIN, AFTER ITS DONE!!!

Mephisto: Eren how about I make a-

Eren: No! Your not making no deals! If I going to do this!? Then I'm making the deal.

Mephisto just look at him before nodding.

Mephisto: Very well. What kind of deal are you making.

Eren: ... After I find this stone. You will let me free. I will no long work for you. And for you... you will never hurt my friends. And by making this deal, all other deals will be gone. No 1000 souls or anything, just this deal.

Mephisto: Anything else.

Eren: I can use my Ghost Rider form in the day light, as well as in night.

Mephisto: Very well.

Time skip after the new deal.

Eren wakes up and sees Hannes tried attacking the Armored Titan's leg, but his sword were shattered as a result. After that, numerous Survey Corps members surrounded the Armored Titan. But one of them was thrown away by Ymir's Titan only for her eye to be cut a second later. The person who cut her Titan eye was Mikasa. She tried going straight for Eren and Bertholdt, but Bertholdt got scared and relied on his teammate for protection.

Bertholdt: Reiner! Protect us!

Before Mikasa could cut him, the Armored Titan's hands protected them. She looked between the Armored Titan's fingers to see a terrified Bertholdt. Mikasa dodged just in time before Ymir's Titan tried to land a killing blow. She pulled out her swords and stared at Ymir's Titan with anger.

Mikasa: (thoughts) I knew it! I'll have to kill Ymir first!

Mikasa charged at Ymir, but Historia got in the way.

Historia: Wait, Mikasa!

Mikasa stopped moving forward and landed on the Armored Titan's head.

Historia: Don't kill Ymir!