Chapter - 1

Pete's pov

" Wake up jackass", I was frustrated at this point, it's not even been a day and am already done with him .

"5 more minutes please", he whined like a little kid.

I looked at my new roommate while rolling my eyes. It's his first day and it is already almost reporting time.

" You're making me late too ", I was getting annoyed. I wonder how is he so relaxed while being totally aware of the fact that he is working for mafias .

" You leave first then ", he said while covering his face with the blanket.

" I am done being nice ".

I got up on his bed, took the nearest pillow and started beating the shit out of his ass .

" S-t-o-ppp .what the fuck!!! , Are you trying to kill me or what", he woke up from the bed looking pissed.

I was satisfied.

"You have 15 more minutes, go get ready. am waiting for you right here ", I said pointing towards the joint bathroom of our room.

He got up and went to washroom looking annoyed.

'you should thank me instead of making a bitchy face', I said in my head .

" Oh I will ,but first I will my take revenge dear roomie" , he said looking back at me.

Shit I was thinking out loud again .

After he was done grooming himself, we went to our cafeteria area.

My friends Arm and Pol were already sitting at our usual table. After taking our breakfasts, we went to join them.

" Good morning", I said with a cheerful smile .

"You look quite happy today", Pol asked.

" well I am ", I said while looking at Porsche's direction.

Porsche just rolled his eyes at me.

We sat on the table and proceeded to eat our breakfasts.

" Enjoying your first day", Pol asked to Porsche.

"Enjoying my ass , I was almost killed in the bed today", he said looking at me.

He was exaggerating.

" Seems like a personal matter to me so I won't ask more", Pol said with a mischievous smile .

Porsche looked annoyed.
I proceeded to have my breakfast, I was hungry.

" You must be having training sessions right?", Arm asked looking at porsche .

" Yeah" , Porsche said not looking very happy about it .

We were peacefully eating when we heard some screams .
Porsche was startled by the sudden voice .

" Calm down , its our boss khun noo" , I said assuring him.

"Aiiii Pete, have you heard about it" , said my loud boss while coming towards our direction.

He was wearing an animal print fluffy coat with leopard print pants and a weird looking hat sort of thing which kind of suited him. He had a very unique taste in fashion which actually complimented his unique personality.

" What happened khun noo", I asked even though we were all kind of aware what could be bothering my boss .

" Minor family has another meeting today that means that little shit will also come ", he said whining.