58) Sparkling x Vampire (Smut / Angst?)

Start from the beginning

"2 AM." A swift reply.

"You are still possible of being it." He mumbled.

"Height, Age, weight." He asked.

"173, 25, unknown, probably normal." He replied.

".... The murderer is 168, 23 and weighs about 140 pounds." Chestnut nodded.

'But... that exactly matches up to Vampire, Mint Choco and Alchemist.' Sparkling thought.

"Know anyone on that scale?" He asked.

"Errr, nope!" Sparkling lied.

"Right right. Scan his fingerprint." Almond commanded.

Chestnut got off the stool and place Sparkling's finger on a machine, comparing the fingerprints.

'Bzzz bzz. Ca-ching! Fingerprinted does not match!'

Sparkling let out a sigh.

"Okay, you'll be cleared in the next few hours, don't do anything stupid!" Almond grumbled as Sparkling left the tent.

Sparkling went over the yellow tape and went back to the bar, the streets were silent, always uncomfortable on Sundays.

Sparkling entered the bar, Blackberry was gone but Vampire was behind it, drinking the wine.

"Vampire, I'm closed today, sorry." Sparkling sighed as he sat at the bar.

"Because of me? I came to drink my issues away." Vampire smiled.

"What..." Sparkling whispered.

"Eh?" Vampire asked.

"Mm... Nothing..." Sparkling whispered in return.

"Want a drink?" Vampire asked.

"No thanks, I just want you to leave," Sparkling responded.

"...No," Vampire grumbled.

"Leave. Gingerbrave wants cookies to be separate unless they live together!" Sparkling stood up.

"Well! Guess we will live together." Vampire snarled.

"NO. GET GONE." Sparkling yelled as he pointed to the door.

"Hrrgh... You'll regret this." Vampire snarled as he ran out the door, still with the wine bottle in his hands.

Sparkling sighed, he shut the door and locked it, before going to the backrooms and heading up the stairs, going to his apartment.

Sparkling got onto the sofa and turned on the TV, flipping through channels until he found one he liked.

Sparkling stared at the ceiling once he got himself comfortable, the only sound was static from the TV.

His eyes felt heavy, and he closed them, beginning to drift into a deep sleep.

Then, darkness fell, and Sparkling was sound asleep, but then a scream echoed from the street below.

Sparkling bolted up and went to the window, bumping into his coffee table with his toe and stubbing it.

Sparkling looked out the window, only to see Gumball bleeding onto the floor as Soda sat next to him, sobbing over him, attempting to comfort him.