"Where's Sungkyu hyung's room?" Hyungwon asked carrying Sungkyu just like what he did to Ravi a while ago.

"You could have just give us a heads up before going in that room. Everyone was talking about you drunk and getting dragged by Ms. Mihye to sleep together. They said that you two will probably sleep together to make the wedding more faster" I said as I still guide him all the way to Sungkyu's room.

"Or are you really planning to sleep with Ms. Mihye in the first place? I've shouldn't sneak upstairs to get you. The fact that you can easily decline Ms. Mihye cause you're not really drunk and knowing that they must put some drugs on that wine you still drink it. What if I'm not there? Then you can't stop your urge to get laid and end up sleeping with Ms. Mihye" I said but Hyungwon wasn't saying a thing he just put Sungkyu down on his bed and walk all the way back to the living room once again making me follow him."Hyungwon are you even listening to me?" I asked.

He hummed in response as he look at me. "Are you done?" He asked. I just look down and nodded. "Then it's my turn now" He said then he cupped my cheeks. "I'm just waiting for you to finish"

"Yes I acted drunk cause I wanted to talk with Mihye in private without her mother getting involved so that's the only way I know. I'm not really planning on sleeping with Mihye, I just really wanted to talk with her that's all. Plus that wine that I drunk knowing that they put drugs on it. I just did that cause you're there, I saw Mihye talking to someone through the phone so I wanted to know more about her. But don't get me wrong I just wanted to find out something about her for me to have a reason to cancel that marriage. So does that answer all of your worries??" He said bending down to look at my face. "Nami are you getting jealous? So you're acting your feelings out now" He smiled at me.

"Who the fuck won't get jealous? You've been treating me so well and sleeping with me, making me want to always stay by your side. Knowing things about you I can't imagine you doing those things to other women especially those things you made me feel in bed and with Ms. Mihye being you fiance while I'm more like just a fuck buddy. I can't help it" Those words suddenly came out of my mouth that later on will make me feel embarrassed.

"You know that I won't do anything to a woman without their consent" Hyungwon said.

"But Ms. Mihye already gave you their consent as soon as she brought you there" I respond.

"I might have their consent but it's still up to me if I want to do it. But I already told you that I don't want to sleep with her, you're enough with me. Didn't I told you that I'll be waiting for you until you want us to be official" Hyungwon said. "You might think of you being my fuck buddy for now but you're already my wife in my eyes you just didn't give me that consent yet" He explained.

"Now will you stop worrying about those things?"Hyungwon said still cupping my face as he is smiling from ear to ear. He must have love to hear my feelings out.

He was about to kiss me when we heard Namgil groaned and shifted his body on the couch.

"Let's go get my brother in his bed for now" I awkwardly said then Hyungwon agreed as he did the same thing with Namgil. Helping him walk all the way inside his bedroom upstairs beside mine. As soon as Hyungwon got out of Namgil's room I lend his a pair of pants and a shirt. Which was actually Sungkyu's cause he's the one I think who'll make a least fuss over his clothes.

"I'm really sorry, my brothers are acting too overprotective and made you experience these things" I said.

"Why are you apologizing? I really enjoyed talking with you brothers. Plus why are you awake at this hour?" Hyungwon asked me as he grabbed the clothes from me.