Chapter 3 "The Hug"

Start from the beginning

"I'm gonna stay with you", Jong ho winked.

"My parents are kidnapped, and you care about room sharing?", Inkyung hit him on his arms.
But Jong Ho didn't care. He took the key cards and left the counter.

"I got three rooms. So we can access them from three different ways. Let's go guys. And thanks hyung, for the idea", he gave Do-il a high five.

"What idea?", Injoo asked cluelessly.

"To book three rooms", Do-il smirked.

Injoo turned her thinking face on.

They all gathered in one room and Inkyung texted her mother if she can manage to know the room number they are in.

In the meantime Do-il went to do his own preparations to execute the plan.

Injoo's mom's room
It was a suite, with 5-6 armed men where Injoo's parents were kept in captivity.

Injoo's mom saw Inkyung's text in a glance and started to brew some ideas as did not know the room number they were kept in.

"Excuse me", she called a man, "where is your boss?", she asked timidly.

The guy didn't reply.

"Aaah! My back is paining so much, can't even rest here", she started whining intentionally.

Injoo's dad was in kept in another room and she was trying to go to him to make a proper plan.

"Ahjumma! Please be quiet or else we will shoot you!", a man yelled.

"Sorry! Actually I just want to be with my husband for the last few days of my life. Everybody fulfills a person's wishes who is going to die. Can...you..please?", Injoo's mom requested.

"Ahjumma! Shhh...", the man put his finger on his lips.

Injoo's mom slowly took her phone to text Inkyung back, "I don't know which floor, we were unconcious when they brought us here." She clicked on the send button when a shadow lingered over her head.

"Are you texting someone?", a whisper came into her ear. She looked up. The man snatched her phone.

"I think we already seized your phone. Is this another one? Really? Ahjumma! You are something!", the man laughed dreadfully.

"I was texting my husband. I was missing him a lot. Why don't you let me go to that room?", Injoo's mom said.

"Do we look like fools? You are a dead meat now", the guy raised his gun when the doorbell rang.

"Ya! It's our boss. Don't shoot her.", another man said and opened the door.

It was Roger Kwon alongwith another guy.

Injoo's mom was shocked seeing both of them.

"Minwoo? You?", she said shockingly. It was Injoo's ex-husband.

"Omoni, how are you?", Minwoo smirked devilishly.

"Ya! Why did you kidnap us?", Injoo's mom said.

"Omoni, I couldn't reach Injoo, so I thought of talking to her mother first", Minwoo said with an intense gaze.

"You better not find her in this situation, or she will kill you!", she shouted.

"Oh! Ahjumma! Shhh shh... I am still here.", Roger came near her, "You don't want to die, right? Then cooperate.", he said in a firm voice.

Injoo's mom became quiet.

"Call her, and tell where you are. I know she is already in Shanghai.", Minwoo said.

The man gave her phone back to her and she dialled Inkyung's no.

"Hello omma!"

"Inkyuah, where is unnie?"

"She is with me, we were trying to track your precise location...."

"Inkyuah, no need to do that! You guys go back to Korea...",,Injoo's mom was warning them when Minwoo snatched her phone.

"I am your hyeondo (brother-in-law). We are in 24th floor, room no. 2406. Come with your sister if you want to see your parents alive", he hung up.

"Were you trying to be oversmart Omoni?", Minwoo yelled.

"You divorced my daughter. Now what do you want from us? Leave her alone.", she cried.

Minwoo ordered a man to tape her mouth and tie her to a chair.

"You speak a lot. It's irritating. You better stay this way or I will silence you forever.", Minwoo warned her.

"You think they will come, right?", Roger asked.

"Of course they will. These girls are a bunch of selfless idiots. Huh!", Minwoo lit up his cigarette with a smirk.

....to be contd.....

****if you like it please vote****