Bonus Chapter | I Love You So Much | (18+)

Author's Pov: -

Author's Pov: -

Third week together after their wedding day..

Evening in Chicago....

Looking out the window, Davina was getting quite upset since it was raining outside. Davide was meeting with his men as they were separated by a border in the Chicago hotel where they were staying for their honeymoon.

His men were all standing straight, holding their hands in front of them as if they were waterproof in the rain, and solely listening to him. One of his men was holding an umbrella for him.

She screamed as a bolt of lightning struck close to her window and created a loud noise. As she covered her mouth with both hands and turned to face Davide, she noticed that he or all of his men was already glancing her way. Inconveniently gulping, she entered the room once again. Davide cleared his throat, drawing all of his men's attention to himself, and threw the cigarette, destroying it beneath his shoe. He gave them a quick nod before heading back into the hotel.

and which he owns.

Davina could hear the door behind her open and close. As she peers at Davide through the duvet. When she realised he was already looking at her, she flinched back. While keeping his gaze fixed on her, he started to undress. Her gaze followed the movements of his large hands as he worked to remove his coat, untie and then remove his tie, and then open some of the top buttons on his black shirt. Which She thinks is hot.

Suddenly, the temperature in the room rose strongly

Suddenly, the temperature in the room rose strongly. She feels the bed sink to her side as he moves closer to the bed, which causes her to hold her breath until she sees his face only inches away. She closes her eyes as he gets closer to her.

Her forehead was touched by his warm lips. She pecked his scar after lowering his head, then she reconnected with his warm lips and gave in to the passion he was always able to elicit.

Her heart raced as she clung to him in his loving arms. Her hands clutched his hairs as he drew a warm, tingly path to the back of her dress.

He gave her a long, passionate kiss before breaking it off and backing away. Davina gave him her innocent, wide-eyed expression as she moistened her lips.