You good?

Author's Pov:-

Author's Pov:-

Davide was continuously moving, but he wasn't dancing, so she found it difficult to stand upright. "Why are you moving around so much, tsk?" She spit, a grimace of annoyance on her face. His gaze grew gloomy. Their noses were practically in contact as he pushed her extremely close to him. His scalding breath was now smacking against her face. "Don't you dare speak in such manner to me, love." He cautioned, showing an evident clench of his jaw.

"I-"

Davide's Pov:-

I pushed her back while she was still in my arms before she could say anything, and as I grinned at her, she stared at me with a furious pout on her lips. Her gorgeous smile soon replaced her angry pout, filling my heart with emotion as I drew her towards me and caught her mid-stride, lifting her off her feet.

We both started dancing after that, bit by bit. My heart was with her, and it appeared as though we were moving in unison while allowing the rhythm guide us. As though throwing blows in their faces, the lights were expanding or spreading across them. The music has an erotic romantic movie soundtrack-like quality. As soon as we started dancing, everyone else in the area followed suit. As my gaze roved over her face, I turned to face her. Her features were flushed, her eyes sparkled like a magnificent pearl, and she only had one eye on me while wearing a mocking smirk on her gorgeous face.

She seemed to be extracting strong feelings from my heart. She gave me a friendly look back as her eyes sparkled. We danced gently as an overwhelming sensation swept through my body. I yearned to savour her vengeful eyes. She held me close to her by putting her hands over my neck. It seems as though the entire room has vanished beneath my feet, leaving just me, her, and the ecstatic music in the space between us.

She gave a quiet sigh and then rested her head on my shoulder. We kept dancing and I let my shoulders drop as I passionately lost myself in the music.

Author's Pov: -

Both of them were dancing in unison, combining asymmetrical thigh movements, more hip swinging, and intermediate arm movements. They were both so engrossed in the music and the passage of time as their feet moved in slow, measured steps that neither of them even noticed it.

"Si mio." [translation: - be mine]

He spoke quietly and put his lips to her ear. Davina raised her head and looked about. She gave him a slack gaze. When their eyes connected, there was a brief moment of quiet between them. Davide said, "Be mine," again, this time gently touching her cheek. He then pushed her hair out of his face and leaned in closer to her, gazing almost giddily at her. They were enjoying themselves and dancing the night away when all of a sudden Davina shoved him aside, forcing him to look at her.

She was experiencing intense feelings until she noticed a lipstick stain on his collar. Davina briefly felt a pang in her chest as she remembered a blonde huddling against him, her hands flitting about his body, brushing against his jaw, and running along his neck. She remembered it vividly enough to shove the man away from her as she shakily breathed and moved a few steps away from him.

I wonder who that woman was for him back then. Does he even remotely know her?" He approaches a female and flirts with her in front of her before daring to say, "Be mine!"

Was everything between us a lie? She thought. She recalled her Papa's wise advice that no man should be trusted with a girl, particularly in the mafia, because he never finds fulfilment from just one girl. She was nothing more than a pawn in his game; he was merely using her! Just one more,

Right?

She kept thinking about it until tears began to fill up in her eyes. She finally looked up, her eyes glistening with tears as they met his surprised ones, then ducked her head and began to walk away, leaving behind a bewildered, hurt man.

She was walking quickly with a broken heart in her chest when her gown suddenly dropped and became stuck beneath her feet. She was about to kiss the floor when two strong arms pulled her towards him. She looked into the new set of eyes that met hers and saw that they were watching her with concern.

"Marvel?"

When she softly whispered his name, marvel's face lit up with a warm smile. He put her on her feet straight and stood in front of her, giving her his whole attention while facing her directly.

As soon as she saw Marvel ask, "sei bravo?" she found herself grinning. Still worried about her companion, Davide inquired. Friend? Yes, her sole friend, as Marvel's father, her father's friend, was also a member of the mob. Marvel was the only child who her father Gerardo had ever allowed to play with her or come over to her house. Marvel, however, stopped returning home and cut ties with her family after his family received the terrible and upsetting news that his father had actually passed away or had been murdered by the assassins. She was happy, pleased, and grateful that her only friend, who had been by her side constantly throughout her childhood, had grown into a handsome man and was now standing in front of her with his head held high proudly and his eyes filled with concern for her. She had not seen her only friend in such a long time.[Translation: - you good?]

She smiled and said, "I'm fine now." She gave him a modest nod of the head as he studied her carefully. When he caught sight of her glittering, childlike eyes on him, he let out a small, gruff giggle because he found her to be endearing.

After knowing each other for so long, they were both chatting or chatting to each other while grinning at one another. A man was standing far away and staring at them at a different place at the same time. His entire body was filled with jealousy, just like Davina was experiencing when observing both of them closely yet from a distance. He was suddenly overcome by a sense of possessiveness. He was leaning forward awkwardly, stroking his chin or caressing his ears. His eyes were burning with rage, and the jealousy on his face was plain to see. He desired to stand in between them and speak between them. He desired to seize her.

As he began to approach them, it was clear that he was jealous of them. He was managing his rage and controlling his emotions rather than allowing them to control him. As he soon stood in front of them, his gaze first fell on their clasped hands before he cleared his throat, turning their heads to look at him upside down. When his jealousy had finally reached its climax, he met her keen look and asked, "Who is he?"

"My boyfriend"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Boyfriend!? 😳 Lala lala la lala la lala! Hihi<33 I'll see u shortly. 😘
Make sure you Vote★!