Tomma has invited us for dinner

Davina's Pov:-

Davina's Pov:-

He looks at me with affecting eyes into my welled-up eyes, and I want to cry. My chest felt heavy and numb, and the world around me all of a sudden seemed icy and gloomy. Everything abruptly changed, and I felt a flurry of mixed feelings that quickly grew inside of me once more. I wanted to pass away. Helpless as I felt.

I shouldn't be sad, should I? Everything that is happening right now is because of me. And that was my purpose as well—to wed Andrea to him. She also does. I suppose to be happy.

Right?

Author's Pov:-

Despite every moment of her chest pain, she was finding it more difficult to breathe. Instead of butterflies in her stomach at this point, she was experiencing terrible pain. Andrea was there, and when she heard Davide's response, her eyes glistened.

"Andrea, can you pass me the salt" added Davide. Everyone in the room was shocked at the exact same time.

Everyone at the snack table stared at him in disbelief since they all assumed he was giving her name to her for marriage. But when Davide turned to face Davina, a smirk appeared on his lips. He lightly cocked his head to the side as he watched the coming person that was now striding rapidly in front of him. He scowled.

Davina waited there and slid down her chair before getting up. In a fit of rage, she began to move towards his table's edge. Everyone stared at her perplexedly. The focus was now all on Davina.

She advanced towards him before stopping. He cocked his head up, first looking into her eyes, then down at her hand, as she stood crooked in front of him. She was now firmly grasping the glass jar of table salt.

She raised the ceramic to his eye level, opened the glass lid, and flipped it over. She gave him a kiss-mouthed smile. When he turned around, the entire contents of the filled salt glass bottle were now on his plate. on his meal. She inquired gently, "Do you want more salt, Davide?" as she took another clay salt container that was placed next to him, wearing a sarcastic smile on her face. He did it because he found it humorous, but it wasn't done with Davina's heart in sight. Before, she was on the verge of breaking.

Davide was grinning and lowering his head at that moment. His eyes sparkled as he flashed his dimple. His chest was being violently danced into his heart.

He can now express how she feels about him with clarity.

When Mattia saw her son Davide sitting peacefully next to her, his hands relaxed in front of his table, grinning, she felt a small amount of emotion come up in her eyes. The worst part of being a mother is seeing her child suffer, and she had witnessed her kid being tortured, broken, and shattered. He had a very hard time maintaining his balance. Both Davina and he were grateful to have each other in their lives. However, Davina just had to deal with one issue: accepting it.

A tall man showed up with a phone call in his hand just as Dario was about to speak, cutting them all off. He read the surroundings and then turned to face Dario before formally bowing once and said, "Sir." When Dario answered the call with a blank expression, he showed him the phone call. Davina remained there awkwardly checking the area without making eye contact with the alpha, whose eyes were now blazing up at her.

When she decided to go to her place. Dario said taking the attention of the whole table before cutting his call. "Tomma has invited us for dinner," he said, glaring at Davide, especially him. "Tomma? When," Gerardo asked, "she hadn't decided a date yet." "What?" He looked at him in disbelief and said, "Then why did she call?" Dario only looked at him, not knowing what to answer: "inviting for dinner," "when it is," "..." he was again all gone silent. "Dario?" "Hmm?" "The dinner... when is it?" "I didn't ask." "What the--?" "Why didn't you ask then?" "I don't know," he shrugged, while Gerardo scoffed at him.

"Anyway, I have a busy schedule, and neither Gerardo nor I can go," he clarified, and Gerardo nodded in agreement as he ate his breakfast in silence. Davide was staring at the very awkward person standing next to him and gazing at Davina while he was there, lost in his own thoughts. "So... Davide?" "I'll visit Grandma, all right." Suddenly making Davina feel little in front of him, he answered firmly while first pushing himself before swiftly getting on his feet.

Davina looked at Gerardo, pleading for help: "Okay, Davina will come with you," Gerardo dropped the bomb on Davina as she frantically responded, startled: "How can I, dad? ", I didn't even know them! Who they are. And how can I go with him?" She froze as she noticed Davide towering tall in her back, almost hiding her. "No, dad, I can't!" While Davide is enjoying his baby-love attempts so much, she jerks her head fiercely while trying to slow her heartbeat. Behind her, Davide caught Gerardo's quick glance, and Davide gave a small headshake. "you have to go, baby; I am not going right. Everyone is busy here: Gabriela, Andrea, and me." Gabriela nodded, agreeing, but then, "I can go with him; I am all free." Andrea leapt and, she said, "So you have to go, Okay?" Gerardo didn't pay her any attention. Everyone does, too. Andrea glared at the tall man next to Dario as he mutely chuckled at her.

"But dad I don't even know--" "va bene se ne andrà!" Davide warned her. He cut her off by taking her hand in his. Dario looked at their intertwined hands and nodded to him. He was immediately provided the serviette by Gerardo, who had been chewing on his food until he coughed, deeming everyone's attention to him. [Translation: - okay she will go]

Dario was now shivering and coughing more forcefully than before. The atmosphere was now becoming more tense. Dario was coughing more than before, so Mattia tried to calm him down by gently massaging his back with her shaking hands while she swiftly got up from her seat and walked towards her husband with her heavy steps. He was now choking so frequently.

As Davide worriedly handed Dario a glass of water, Each one was now standing on their places, looking at Dario worriedly. When Dario's dry cough started to gradually lessen but was still difficult to stop, he turned to glance at his son before taking the glass of water and gulping it loudly. The moment Mattia saw the napkin in Dario's hands, she felt a piercing pain shoot in her chest, as if someone had just stabbed it with a sharp knife. He lowered the moist towelette to his mouth to get some air into his lungs, and Mattia breathed loudly while whimpering. There was blood. Red blood.

He was spluttering blood. When they noticed the blood-stained fabric on Dario's hand—which he was holding tightly between his fingers while struggling to keep his trembling form under control—everyone was startled and terrified. Davide gritted his teeth in pain while maintaining control. He quickly grabbed the car's keys from the table and was about to drive Dario to the hospital when he met Dario's eyes. However, the tormenting figure on the chair, which had been trembling just moments earlier, was now silently sitting in the same spot without moving or saying anything. He was gone for a long restful sleep.

___________________________________<<<🖤

Thank you so much for reading.

Please Vote☆, Comment and Share.

See you soon with next update.