Special one? NO!

I had no wifi...
But im back wrote this in one sitting

Warren pov:
I grabbed shrignolds hand and let go of it
"Thank you um...?" I forgot his name, god I'm terrible at remembering things "oh, my name is shrignold!, and I already know your name your Warren the eagle" shrignold said smiling
I was so happy for some reason, maybe it's him calling me an eagle? Finally someone calling me what I want to be called.

3rd pov:
You could see Warrens face turn red more then his light pink skin "y-yeah, I'm Warren the eagle, thank you for remembering your name im so sorry I forgot yours." Warren said playing with his fingers and looking around, avoiding eye contact. "No it's okay Warren! People can be forgetful sometimes" shrignold looked at him, but realized Warren wasn't looking back "you okay? You keep looking around and your face is really pink" (dumbass is teacher of love and can't even understand why he's blushing 💀💀) Warren started to stutter "n-no, I'm okay it's just I'm very nervous right now"

Shrignold pov:
Hm I wonder if he has a special one? I usually help the teachers with a special one but they always push me away, but maybe Warren will be different? "Hey Warren, do you know stuff about love?" I asked him, wanting to make sure he knows the basics of love "um, yeah I guess. I know people hold hands and kiss but I've never really been in a relationship." Warren said "what really?? You never found a special one?" I asked surprised, but come to think of it I've never found a special one. "Yeah not that much time and I don't think people really like me." He said looking at shrignold now making eye contact. "Oh, maybe I can help you! You seem really nice people gotta love you." I say and I grab his hand and start walking with him to the living room, I notice he was blushing... maybe he's nervous to meet the new teachers ? I was like that the first day!

Warren pov:
Omg I just meet him why am I blushing, i have to stop being attracted to the people who show me some any kind of attention. I look at him, his wings are so beautiful I love the design and the hearts on his wings are so cute. Omg Warren stop thinking this way, he's just your friend. "Um, where are we going?" I ask him
"Ohh yeah I forgot I'm taking you to the living room maybe if you interact with some teachers you'll get more friends and maybe one will develop a crush on you!" Shrignold said giggling. No I don't want that! That seems so weird, I just meet these people and they don't seem like they like me only shrignold is the one talking to me. "I don't think that's a good idea" I say and hold tight to his hand, kinda nervous to talk to people I'm not really a people person. "Why not?"

Shrignold pov:
I asked him "why not?" I'm confused it worked for Colin and Tony, I'm just trying to help him why can't he see that? "I just, very uncomfortable with that idea and and I'm scared to talk to them right now" he said
He was holding my hand tighter, I kinda liked this I haven't had my hand touched in a long time (touch starved erm). "Oh, I'm sorry Warren, I didn't know this was making you uncomfortable" but before we knew it we were in the living room "why are you guys holding hands?" Case asks looking at the 2 of them
Warren panics and let's go of my hand
"N-no reason he was just helping me trying to talk to you guys" "mhm, he sure was" case teased him. I don't think Warren likes being teased because he seemed mad "it's true though, I just wanted to help him case ! And maybe even find him a special one!" I say
Warren turned to me, with an angry expression

3rd person:
Warren walked back to his room, not wanting to be around anyone right now. What if he doesn't want a special one? What if he wants a special one but none of those guys. He was kinda upset at Case for teasing him, Case knows Warren doesn't like it. Warren locks himself in his room and lays in his bed "I'll start my podcast tomorrow then maybe practice again before the big day." He said to himself . Someone knocked at the door "hey it's me shrignold you okay". Warren looks at the door "can you just leave me alone for abit?" He said with an upset tone, it hurt shrignold.
"Oh okay."

Okay! Not my best work😭 but it'll do! I got 828 words and I'm really proud. I'm trying to make the next chapter more longer and maybe more sad? Does anyone have any recommendations :D?