New teachers? (Short chapter)

Credit: fizzy_shrimpz on insta for the pic ^
Au: hey guys it's us Felix and Saul :)! We are writing here today about this cool ship we like, idk the ship name but it's warren and shrignold :D enjoy!

Btw this first chapter was a joke one, so it's shitty the more you read it gets better 😭😭

Cw: spoilers if you didn't watch new episodes
Red guy: Harry he/him
Yellow guy: Doi he/him
Green guy: Robin he/him
Sketchbook: Paige they/them (they're gender is paper)
Clock: Tony he/him
Butterfly: Shrignold he/him
Computer: Colin he/it (because he's a computer)
Steak: Steve he/him
Can: can she/her
Lamp: Larry he/it (he's like me FR)
Briefcase: Case he/him
Coffin: Coffin 💀 he/him
The twins: Lily and Todney she/her & he/him
worm/eagle: Warren he/they (like me FR)
Power generator: Electracey they/she

That's all :D!

Shrignold pov:
I was flying through the clouds, having a cult meeting (we are cultist 😝😝 /j). I got a phone call, "oh be right back guys, the teachers are calling". I fly to the other side of the cloud "hey you called me during my very important meeting, what is it?" I say very madly. "Don't you remember, new teachers are coming in, you have to come here" Tony says, I can hear him stomping his foot "there is no time to lose, hurry your ass up down here". I sigh and fly to my "friends" and tell them "I have to go, a teacher meeting down to earth I'll be back" I fly down. I see the house we all live in and I fly though the window to see all the teachers.

Tony pov:
Finally that butterfly is here from his cloud home. "You're finally here, the teachers will be here any minute now" I say and I sit down on the chair beside Paige and Colin, we wait..

3rd pov:
There was a knock at the door, the suspense was killing shrignold he wants to go to his meeting, not be here. "COME IN!" Tony demands, the doorknob shifts to the right and someone pushes the door. Comes walking in, 2 blond hair twins, 1 briefcase, 1 coffin, the power person thing 💀 (not the train he's dead and to lazy to write about him) and a pink eagle (worm).

An: did y'all sees dreams face reveal? We're writing this rn and he posted it 30 mintues ago.
Anywho We wrote this all last night it's morning now, next chapter will just be written by me (Felix) it's short because I got school 😜 but the next chapter will be longer and I'll be working on it after school.
See you guys later!