"Don't lie to the bitch Toby, the bitch needs to know that we all hate her." Clockwork says.

I get up quickly,"Not all of you hate me! Sally, Masky, and Hoodie like me. Jeff now tolerates me. Slender is okay with me."

"Those are the idiots then." Clockwork smirks,"Obviously if they like you they don't understand what good people are."

I raise my fist,"You don't want to make me mad."

"Or what? You'll call on your demon bitch and he'll throw me into the pits of hell?" She chirps.

I glare at her,"Don't call Salem a bitch! And don't call my friends idiots!" I yell. Clockwork flies back and hits the cabinets on the wall.

Everyone else steps back away from me... what did I just do?... how did I do that?

"Becca..." Slender says placing a hand on my shoulder,"You shouldn't be able to do that..."

"I..." I look down,"I didn't mean too... I didn't think I could do that." I brush my hair away from my face,"I'm sorry..."

Clockwork jumps up,"Bitch I will roast you!" She comes charging at me, I flinch, I don't want to hurt anyone. I feel Slender's arm grab Clockworks shoulder to stop her,"Do you really think that's a good idea?" he asks.

She stairs at him angrily,"I don't think before I act, other wise I wouldn't be doing this right now!" She says stabbing his arm.

By saying that she thought before she acted... not going to point that out just in case she does stupider things.

I grab her arm,"Stop."

She glares at me,"Don't tell me what to do..." She yanks her arm away from me.

Kill her, Kill her, Kill her, Kill HER.

My head starts pounding, what's going on?

I drop to the ground and hold my head, I can't take this feeling anymore!

I hear Sally's little feet run over to me, I feel her little arms wrap around me.

KILL HER.

I push Sally off, I don't want to hurt her...

I look up at her,"Sorry..." I whisper as tears run down her face.

I get up shaky, I need to get out of here, something's making me want to kill everyone around me.

"I'm going to my room, I'll be back when I don't feel so... naucious..." I start walking out of the room.

"Going to cower out of our fight then?" Clockwork yells behind me.

Kill her...

I just continue walking, as soon as I'm out of the room I run to my room, I don't want to hurt anyone... I need Salem...

--

I curl up on my bed, hands wrapped around me, I can't take the pounding anymore.

The door opens slowly, Hoodie walks in with a large bowl. "Thought you might need this..." He says sitting next to me placing the bowl on the bed next to me.

We sit in silence for a second... I want to tell him...

"Hoodie..."

"Becca, what's going on with you?" He asks... he knows... I can tell he knows somethings up...

"I... I'm not sure..."

"If I were you I would have beat Clockwork up. She was being a bitch to you and she will no doubt have no kills for a month from Slender."