Just Inside the Mansion

I doged the girl somehow when she pounced at me, she was grabbing for my neck.  She landed in the middle of the room and looked up at me with astonishment like she was supposed to be on top of me right now or snapping my neck with her tiny hands.  Is this house full of murderers?  Is this why Jeff lives here?

She laughed, "You're fun to play with.  And you're good at this game!" The blood was still streaming from her face.

"Well, you're not that bad yourself little... " 

"Sally.  I'm Sally.  You're the first person to ever beat me at this game." Sally started getting up.

"Well Sally, I'm on a mission to destroy some... uh... well, murderers... but I don't kill.  What's your suggestion?" Gosh Becca why did you have to ask her? She just tried to kill you!

"Well Lady," Sally said in a mocking tone moving closer to me in a friendly matter, "You should get to know these murderers.  They might not hate you."

"One of them has already tried to kill me." What is going on here?

"Well... that's not my fault.  You are in my house." it's like she's older than she seems

"Not you.  Uh, you probably know him.  Plus their's rumor going around the forest that I'm the subject, whatever that means..."

Sally stopped joking around with me.  "You're the subject?" She got up and ran to the other side of the room and let out a high pitch scream.  I held my hands to my ears, they felt like they were going to bleed.

From one of the many doors behind Sally a guy in a yellow jacket and white mask started running towards me, his mask had very feminine quality's on it like lips and dark eyes.

I let out a yelp and dodged him when he got closer, not realizing that there was another guy in a mask but in a orange hoodie and a black ski mask behind me and the first guy ran into the second guy making them both fall to the ground.  Sally giggled a little then looked over at me.  "You're here to kill us!  Monster!  Freak!"

All these words... I haven't done anything yet...

"I'm not here to kill you it's just I made a deal and this lady out front told me she would protect me from Jeff if-"

"Wait you survived Jeff?" The guy in the feminine mask said.  They were still trying to get up.

"No obviously he's still chasing me Mr. Mask."

"That's not my name.  Although it's closer than you might think..." The hooded guy looked at the masked one.

"Masky... WE NEED TO KILL HER NOW!" the hooded guy yelled.

"Wait your name is MASKY!" I laughed.  These guys were total nut cases.  Masky?  What kind of name is that?!

"Don't laugh at my name!" Masky pounced at me and I pulled out the knife I had grabbed from the warehouse.  It was just for my protection, I wasn't going to kill anyone with a pathetic name like Masky.

Masky barely dodged the knife, "What are you Jeff?  Knifes are over-rated, right Sally."

"Yeah!" Sally pounced at me and pulled the knife from my hands.  I really need better grip.

"You have terrible grip." the guy in the hood said.

"Sorry I'm not your precious Jeff the Killer, now am I Hoodie."

They all stopped.  What did I say?  Wait...

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?" Hoodie yelled, "And how did you know Jeff's title?  Mortals shouldn't know that stuff!"

"She's the subject.  She must have been joking about making fun of my name."  Masky said.

I laughed as hard and loud as I could.  If anything Jeff knows where I am now.

"Your name is actually Hoodie?  And Jeff's title is Killer?" I said through my laughter.  What kind of insane house have I stumbled upon?

The TV in the room started up and I jumped as two people walked out of the TV very angry look on the shorter one's face. "What did I tell you guys about loud laughter while I slept?  I mean I could hear you guys from... wait who's she?!" he pointed at me sleepily.

The other guy didn't look angry, he looked pissed.  He kinda looked like Link from Ocarina of Time but like a shadow... maybe he looked more like Dark Link from the Water Temple?

The younger guy looked a lot like Young Link from the Legend of Zelda series, but his eyes were black and red, and he looked more... dead I guess.

"Subject." Sally said and pointed at me.  The shorter guy froze up.  I sighed, "Can I explain myself?" I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Nope.  I was pounced on by this Link kid and pinned to the floor. 

"YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!  WE DON'T KNOW WHAT SHE CAN DO!" he yelled.

The Dark Link guy stood over us. 

My heart was racing, at any moment I could die.

The young Link kid pinned me down tightly to the ground, he smiled at me.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" the boy laughed.

I closed my eyes, expecting that phrase to be like Jeff's 'Go to Sleep'.

Nothing happened.

"Ben, wasn't she supposed to die?" Sally asked.  I opened my eyes to a very confused Ben.  

"Yes... uh did any of you try to kill her?" Ben asked the room.  I was supposed to die?  How?  Why am I not dead? "Ben maybe you just failed.  I mean you fail all the time." the other Link said.

"I DID NOT FAIL" he yelled loosening his grip on me.  Now was my only chance for survival...

I pushed Ben off of me.  He fell back onto his butt and I tried to get up but Dark Link stomped his foot onto my chest.

"Ugh.  You know I am a lady!" I yelled punching at his foot.  He laughed, "You're a menace to my people," he looked over at Ben, "This is how you kill someone."

He swung up his dark sword up into the air, then quickly swung it down towards my neck.  My eyes closed and my neck felt uncomfortable and cold on the inside.

I opened my eyes and saw the sword going through my neck...

how...

I... I should be dead...

They all had the same look of surprise on their face.  I was supposed to be dead...

"WHAT ARE YOU?!" Ben yelled.  I opened my mouth to speak but couldn't, cause you know sword in my neck.

Dark Link guy pulled the sword out of my neck.  I gasped for breath, "I think I should be dead right now... so uh, any idea's in the room why that didn't happen?"

"DARK FAILED" Ben yelled and then snickered.  These people act like children...

"Did not!  My sword went through her neck!  You're the one that... wait... none of us can kill her?" Dark asked the room.

Everyone, from my perspective, shook their heads. 

"So what I'm thinking is-"

"JANE WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" Jeff yelled from the front of the house.

"Well my time seems to be up.  I'm going to panic now." I said and started squirming under Dark's foot.

The front door slammed open and I could feel the mad stomps towards this room.  Was I going to die now?  Today I've thought that I was going to die so many times...

The door by my head slammed open, "DARK GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GOD DAMN KILL OR I WILL KILL YOU"

Dark stepped, more like was pushed, off of me.