Kill, Kill, Kill

I sit on the counter waiting for the others to file into the room, Slender has called another meeting. Slender, Hoodie, and Masky are already standing on one side of the room talking quietly about something.

It'd be so easy to catch them off guard right now... what the fuck brain!? Why do you want to kill everyone?

Dark and Ben walk into the room, Dark quickly goes and sits by me. "So, what do you think this is about?" he asks.

"Probably the Hunter..." I look down at my feet, I'm really not tin the mood to talk.

"I see... is he that good of a fighter?"

"I... he beat me pretty badly yesterday..."

"Stop flirting with her Dark." Ben says sitting on the other side of me.

"What am I supposed to do with my time? We all know Jeff wont be here for another fifteen minutes." Dark says rolling his eyes.

"He's out scouting his next victim right now. It's fine if that happens we'll just have to fill him in." Ben sighs. It seems that's a normal thing.

I wish Salem was here... I'd have to tell him about these weird instincts to kill everyone.

Sally runs into the room followed by LJ, who seems to be getting better.

"Becca! Guess what we've been doing all day long!" She says wrapping her tiny arms around my legs.

"I'm guessing something exciting. Perhaps collecting flowers, or maybe even exploring the woods." I smile at her, I need to remember to not treat her like a child...

"Nope, we tracked victims into LJ's carnival and killed them effortlessly. It was so much fun." She yells ecstatically.

I sit quietly as the two boys next to me ask how they did it and as Sally explains the tiny details to the torturous deaths of two people... I keep forgetting these aren't normal people... I keep forgetting they're monsters...

Am I becoming one of them?

Dr. Smiley walks in and sits by himself on the opposite end of the room. Is he always alone?

I try to sit there quietly and think to myself, but then Toby and Clockwork walk in.

"We have arrived!" Toby yells holding his fists up in the air as they walk in.

Clockwork face-palms,"Babe, you're too loud." she says.

"Sorry Nat."

"Toby you're not the last to arrive for once." Masky remarks.

Toby sticks his tongue out at him,"Let me guess you were the first in the room?"

Masky rolls his eyes,"Toby quit being so childish."

"No. Why would I take orders from you anyway?!"

"You little shit-head, I'm your superior."

"You're nobody's superior!" Toby yells.

I jump off the counter and step in between them, "You fuckers need to cut it out! Why do you always fight?"

"I don't take orders from you either." Toby says pushing me.

Everyone stops their conversations and watches me fall to the ground.

I land on my butt and sit on the ground for a few seconds, how dare he push me... I could kill him if I wanted to... but I don't want to...

"Toby... you fucked up." EJ says walking into the room followed by Smile Dog.

"Becca I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" Toby starts.