Tea Party

I step out of the shower, feeling cleaned, I somehow missed that feeling.  I stare into the mirror, a towel wrapped around me.  

It's been so long since I've seen my reflection...

My once pixie light brown hair is now touching my shoulders and almost seemingly black...

My once built frame looks weak and disheveled...

My once tanned skin is now... as pale as Jeff's...

I never realized how broken I've become...

I look around for the clothes that Hoodie threw into the room.  Sitting on the floor in front of the door was a pink gown, almost like the one Jeff wore yesterday.  Next to that was a male tank top and what looked like boys boxers...  Isn't there another girl in this house that would have given up some underwear?

I sigh, I guess not.  

During the entire shower S didn't say a word...  And he's not putting in any input now...

I quickly get dressed, feeling both free and restrained.  The boys clothes definitely are more loose than girl clothes but the dress is tight in the waist and chest.

I walk out to find Hoodie sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom.  He looks up at me, "I can't go into Clockworks room while her and Toby are away.  They would both rip me to shreds when they get back."

I blink.  That's right... the room across from Sally's is Clockwork's room.

"Well who's underwear am I wearing?" I ask.
Make sure it's clean
Will do

"It's mine, and it's clean.  I promise.  I wouldn't give you used underwear." Hoodie responds, rising up from the wall, "I would only give Jeff used underwear.  Because he's a jerk to strangers."

"You should always be a jerk to strangers.  It makes fun ways to make friends." I say.

"That explains a lot about you." 

"What are you talking about?"

"Unicorns." Sally interrupts as she runs down the hall.  Her smile wide on her face, in her hand was a pink boa.

"Who's that for?" I ask her, changing the subject from me to her.

"Hoodie doesn't have any pink hoodies so I'm letting him borrow my pink boa.  But only if he makes sure that Smile doesn't eat it up." She glares at Hoodie.

"I'm not the one that decided peanut butter and dog treats mixed and stayed on clothes.  I'm also not the one that decided to invite Smile into the room after we made the boas into tasty dog treats."

"Well you're stupid."

I slightly laugh, covering my mouth to feel like a true princess.  Just wearing this dress makes me feel like an actual princess.

Sally leads us, and drags us, to her play room.  Upstairs just across from the game room that Ben hangs out in is Sally's play room, a room lined with doll housed and shelves with dolls on it.  In the center of the room was a round table with eight chairs, five of which had stuffed animals sitting in them.

"Hoodie no masks at the table." Sally says, staring at his black smile mask.

She's actually going to make him take the mask off?
Yeah, so where have you been?
You needed alone time in the bathroom, I went to your memories and watched everything unfold in your life...
Don't speak of it.  Please, I don't want to talk about my past.
Technically, you would be thinking about it.

I go sit down at one of the chairs when Sally yells, "Wait!  You need a crown!  And Gloves!  And shoes... and an animal friend... and..." She starts running around the room grabbing items off of the shelves.  

I look over at Hoodie, who is silently holding in his laughter, standing by the door.  "Why don't you sit down?  Take off the mask, put on the boa, and sit down."  I pull out a chair for him.

He shakes his head, "There is no way I'm taking off my mask."

"Fine" I say while Sally dresses me up to be a princess.  Adding white sparkly gloves, white flats that match, a small tiger toy that had it's tail ripped off, and a tiara with real diamonds on it...

Well doesn't someone feel pretty?
I do.  Don't ruin it for me.
No promises.

"Do you feel like a princess now?" Sally asks, while putting a boa around her neck.

I smile at her, she may be part of this family of killers but she acts like an actual kid...

"Yes, but Hoodie isn't sitting down." I point out, really trying to get his mask off now... that felt wrong...
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that.

"He normally doesn't.  Neither does Masky or Dr. Smiley.  They love their masks too much!" She giggles and pulls out my seat.

"Well then." I sit down, "What happened to my animal friends tail?"

"Make him a story." She says while putting together tea for the other 'guests', "Make it deep."

"Okay, he was once an orphan... who thought that life wasn't worth living.  Although his friends were certain that they were going to be big one day, that they were going to be adopted one day,  he did not and instead found a cabin to hid out in while the others were getting adopted.  Eventually all but him and his loyal friend were left.  He focused on his studies believing that no one would adopt a now teenage tiger and his friend.  His friend was determined to find them a family and one day a family looking for a teenage son came and adopted the friend away, leaving the tiger lonely.  He lost his tail when one night he left the orphanage and some robbers grabbed him attempting to take all that is his... but he had nothing to his name and so they cut off his tail and kept him in a cage for months..."

Tears dripping down my face, I couldn't believe him...
oops did I let your backstory out?
Fuck you.  Fuck your family.  And Fuck your cow.
Cow?  Is this a thing?  And why would you want to do that?

Sally looked up at me, "What's the tigers name?" she asks quietly.

Well no holding this back now,"Beck."

I'm now sobbing, "Get out of my head S!"

I feel arms around me and look down at Sally, "Don't cry... it's not your fault... be the princess you need to be..."

I stare down at her, what can she know about this?
Slender adopted her after she was killed... 
What's that supposed to mean?
Sally was killed by her Uncle at the age of 8.  Slender adopted her when her spirit wanted vengeance.  Now she's living here with people who accept her and love her.  Isn't that what you want?  To finally be accepted by people who you can call family?
Stay out of my memories...

"Sally, I'll try.  But I'll need your help."  I finally say...

She smiles up at me, "Good, now tell me why you hate Jeff."