Dreamscape

Becca I want to talk to you...
You can talk to me all the time.  You're literally a voice in my head.
I mean I want to see you and tell you what I want to say.
Do you want me to, like, look in a mirror or something?
No go to sleep.  I know a way that we can talk I just want to tell you something.
S it's 5 o'clock I can't just go to sleep.
Go to Sleep.
No.
GO TO FUCKING SLEEP

No.  You can wait.

I walk into the main room, I can't seem to find anyone.  Even Hoodie had to do something.
Please go to sleep?
Fine!

I turn around and walk right back to my room.  I'm not even tired but I'm going to sleep.  I lay down on my bed, the bed creaking as I lay down, this better be worth it.
Sleep little human don't say a word, I'm bad at singing bedtime songs.
Shut up.

I open my eyes and I'm lying down back in the hallway from a few nights ago.  Is this a continuation of that dream?  I get up and look around, just as before there were doors as far as the eyes could see, except this time some of the doors looked like they were in better shape than they were before.  I start walking to the door with my name on it passing doors with names I don't recognize but something makes me stop halfway there.  One door is significantly more rotted than the others.

The name on the door is so familiar I just can't put a face to the name.  Lucas Spiritdom...  I  want to find out who that is.

"Hello Becca welcome to your head.  It's much more organized now and I've done a little housekeeping but somethings seemed to be getting worse as I tried to open them, such as that door you're staring at right now."

I turn towards the voice and see a man who looked almost 30 in a neat gray suit.  He's much taller than me, almost as tall as Slender perhaps, and his eyes tell that he isn't exactly human.  Well I mean he's in my head so... wait a second...

"S?"

"Yes?" He answers smiling at me.  

I didn't expect him to look human.  I expected something like Zalgo or at least something like Slender.  He looks like an extremely tall man who dyed his hair white.

"You look..."

"Human?"

"Yes..."

"So do you.  But I guess I could look like a demon if I wanted to but that's no fun.  If I really wanted to I could probably show you how I would look outside of your head but that takes too much power.  I don't want to." He says walking up to me.  I look him up and down.  A suit really doesn't fit his personality and he looks way to old to be S.

"You're too old." I say as he finally reaches me.

"I'm 216 young lady!  I'm way younger than Slender and Zalgo!  So young in fact that if you subtracted their ages by 10,000 I would still be younger than them." He pointed at me threateningly.

"I meant you look too old.  You act more like a teenager or a young adult and suits don't fit your personality."

He stops and just stares at me.  "Really are you serious?"

I nod and he sighs.  "Fine."

His form shortens slightly and his dark hair gets longer.  The suit turns into a gray sweatshirt and dark jeans, his red eyes look brighter as well...

"Better?" He asks looking down as if insecure.

"Better." I say and smile at him, maybe he is insecure.  Maybe S is just a child looking for some type of redemption.