Truth or hugs?

Lana's Pov

We have been sitting in silence for a good half an hour now.

"So" - Harry ruins the comfortable silence.

"You ever gonna tell me what happened to Alice?" - the mention of Alice brings a cold feeling down my throat. I've never talked to anyone about it. The only person who was there, was Zayn. He's the only one who knows what really happened. He's not about to be the only one now.

I fix myself in my seat and lean closer to him.

"Are you sure you really want to know?" - i ask

"Yes, i really want to know"

"Fine then"

"You know the night when everything happened, the night when i accidentally k-ki" - the words struggle to get out of my mouth.

"The night David died, i knew you were there, i saw you" - i start explaining.

His body tenses a bit but he quickly tries to relax his shoulders.

"And i got scared, i thought that you, y-you might tell someone"

"Why would you ever think that?" - he asks, looking at me like I'm an complete idiot.

"I don't know, i mean he was you're best friend, and i was just you're best friend's girlfriend"

"Did you really think that was the only way i saw you?" - he inturrupts me. You're not making this any easier dude!

"At the time yes" - i answer honestly.

"So i got scared, thought you were going to call the cops or some shit so i decided to run away, get a new freeh start, a new life"

"I moved away to Manchester, but i didn't really have anything, i didn't have where to live, what to eat, i didn't have anything, but one day i was sitting in the corner of a coffe i always went to, because the lady working there was super nice and she always let me stay inside to warm up without having to buy anything "

" That day a man approached me "
" That man was Jeff, he offered me to  work for him  as an agent,and  at first i thought it was some kind of joke but i could see it in his face that he wasn't joking, he told me that there are many other kids going through the same thing as me and that i would have all the necessary needs, i would get a room, food, clean clothes and at that moment that sounded perfect "

" So i accepted the deal, and when i first walked in there i spotted Louis witch he was Alice's boyfriend at the time, im not sure if you remember him from that night, at the party Alice wanted me to meet him"

"I was obviously very shocked to see him there, at first i freaked out and asked him why he was there but he never gave me an actual reason, it was always a short answer or he would avoid my questions with another question, making me shut up because i obviously couldn't tell him why i was there either, so i guess i was okay with him not telling me as long as he didn't hurt Alice or get her in danger "-i countie to tell him everything.

" Remember when my parents died? "-i ask him, making him jump a bit from his seat.

" Yeah around like eight years ago"

"Yeah well turned out the person who killed them was no one less than my biological father"

"Wait, what?" - he stops me, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah turns out Madoc was my real father, mum and him were together for a while and had me, but when she found out what kind of business he was in she wanted to leave him, so she took me and ran away"

"We moved to LA and mum met dad, well my stepdad i guess, he helped her raise me for years and then finally proposed to her, they got married, wanted another kid but they couldn't have one so they adopted Alice"

"Years later Madoc decides he wants revenge for my mother for leaving him like that, clueless, so he burts into our house and he tries to kill me to somehow make mum feel guilty for the rest of her life but it doesn't go as planned because he ended up killing mum and dad "

" And now he wants to make me feel guilty for the death of Alice as some kind of revenge to mum, i guess he thinks that mum is looking down on me always feeling guilty of how my life turned out "

" Wait so he killed Alice? "

" Yes, after he killed my parents he wanted to make my life a living hell so he kidnapped Alice and he knew that i would immediately do what he wanted to, so he asked me to go away with him forever and then he would let Alice free "

" But he didn't "

" I promised i would go with him but he didn't believe me and then set the whole place on fire, he ran away for himself and right then i heard someone calling out for help, it was Alice "

" She was locked up into a room and i couldn't get her out of there "

" I-i couldn't save her "-i can feel tears streaming down my face but i am quick to wipe them away.

" It was all my fault "

" Hey, hey come here "-Harry pulls my chair closer to his from its leg.

He slowly tries to hug me, putting his arms around me.

I can tell he is scared to hug me  by the way he isn't fully resting his arms around me.

I've never been a affectionate person but right now i really do need a hug, so i grab his arms and rest them properly around my neck.

I can tell he's surprised by my action but doesn't question it.

I wrap my arms around him too.

He pushes my hair out of my shoulder and leans his head completely in my shoulder, giving it a gentle kiss.

"It's not you're fault, okay?" - he whispers.

I don't say anything just lean closer to him.

I can't hold it in anymore. I've always been careful to not show any emotion around anyone but Harry is no stranger.

So i cry.
I cry and i cry and let all the shit that's been killing me for years.

"Shhh" - he plays with my hair, calming me down.

"Shhh it's okay, you're okay"

"Let it out"

"Let it all out"