"Can you see me using everything to hold back?"

"walking out the door with you're bags" 🎶

This is kinda how i picture Lana btw i hope you like her and if you don't STFU idc abt you're opinion! /jk

This is kinda how i picture Lana btw i hope you like her and if you don't STFU idc abt you're opinion! /jk.. Or not 😜 Also Jessica is so pretty omg!

Lana's Pov

I quickly put on the dress and make my way to the bathroom.

I decide to just leave my hair down as it is and put on some mascara and some brown glowing lipstick.

After i managed to get fully ready i decide to go to Harry's room and ask if he's ready. I haven't heard anything for 20 minutes and im begging to worry.

I make sure to knock before i walk in.

"Come in!" - He yells from the other side of the door.

I walk in slowly and see that he already has gotten ready and is busy brushing his soft brown hair and fixing his black button up shirt at the same time.
He's fixing himself more than me.

"Dude, we're not going to a wedding what is taking you so long?" - i ask sitting on his bed like that's completely normal and not weird at all. Weird? No not at all. Couldn't be us..

"You're right im never attending a wedding unless it's ours" - he walks towards me levels down at my height and gives my nose a little pinch.

I immediately swat his hand away. Does he think im a toddler or something?

"Well i guess you're gonna miss out on wedding atmosphere and traditions oh and amazing food, cause me and you" - i point at myself then at him.

"Ain't happening"

"Right, maybe that should be our vows or something at our wedding don't you think?" - he pretends to be thinking.

I throw a pillow at him.

"You're an idiot " - i say between laughter.

"Yeah but im you're idiot" - he points at me rocking his head back and forth pretending to jam out to music and then proceeds to play with my hair, yet again.

"Who said that you are?"

"You"

"Me?" - i ask shocked

"Yup, on you're 16th birthday remember?"

"Oh wow" - i say acting surprised.

"Yeah, you remember right?"

"You really are obsessed with me!" - i exclaim.

"Ha"
" Ha"
"Ha" - he turns his head towards me looking disappointed.

"Now hurry, we have to go!" - i throw another pillow at him as i walk out the door.

He's about to throw a pillow at me but my reflexes were faster. I catched it.