Trouble in paradise?

꙳ ⋆✯

Lana's Pov

"Is she still sleeping?" - i ask Harry after we finished eating our food.

Walking slowly on his tippy toes  he looks at Libby and then shakes his head in no to me.

I walk out the kitchen and see Libby sitting on the floor watching TV with the  voice off.

How did we not notice this?

"Libby, sweetheart you should really tell us about what you want to do next time" - i aproach her and sit on the floor next to her.

"Are you guys my new mommy and daddy?" - she asks excited but sad too.

I give a look at Harry who is leaning on the kitchen wall, hands crossed.

"Oh sweetie we're no-

" Yes of course, hun"-Harry says and walks over to us.

He grabs Libby on his arms and starts running around the house.

"Stop, she could fall!" - i yell but i can't hide my laughter.

He keeps running around, Libby on his back.

He stops running when he is close to the couch and leans down and drops Libby off.

"That was fun!"
"Do it again!" - Libby laughs enthusiastically.

"No way!" - i say between laughter.

"Don't listen to you're mother, she's a bit strict of course we will" - Harry pinchs her cheek and kisses her forehead softly. He could be an amazing father.

"Hey can we talk for a sec?" - i ask Harry running the good mood.

"Yeah, course" - he nods, a worried expression on his face. Like usually. He's always so on edge i don't know why. He always seems so worried and looks around wherever we go like someone could be following us. Sometimes i even think that.. No there's no way that's possible. I mean why would he be so determined to help me if he...  I mean if Madoc got him to spy on me he did a good job. No one knows me better than HIM. I will probably be vulnerable and accidentally spill everything. I can't do that. I can't risk this whole thing. I will not tell him anything. I still don't trust him. I have to be sure he's on my side. Till then...

"What's going on?" - Harry smiles softly and suddenly all my suspensions are gone. I hate that. I hate that i feel like i can trust him with everything just by looking at him. I hate that he knows what im about to say by just looking into my eyes.

"Uhm i really think we shouldn't lie to Libby" - i explain.

"We're not lying to her, i mean sure we may not be her biological parents but we will take care of her like we are"

"But she has to know what happened" - i object.

"Does she?" - he chuckles angrily.

"I mean you knew what happened to you're parents and did it do any good to you?" - he asks leaving me speechless.

"No so maybe just maybe we have a chance to not make her life a living hell and actually give her care and family comfort"

"I get what you mean bu-

" Do you? "
" Do you really? "

" I mean i get it you're parents died that's terrible and hard to get through but at least you're parents actually cared about you while they were alive, do you know what my dad told me before he died?"

"You're dad died?" - i ask shocked. He may know a lot about me but it feels like i know nothing about him now.

"Yes but that's not really the point the point is that he said" You know im glad im dying, at least i won't see you're stupid, disappointed face, and i won't hear that irritating voice of yours saying stupid shit that  annoys the hell out of me anymore "

" I didn't know about your dad, im really sorry "

" But do you think that you're life is so fucking tough? "-i ask, me being the angry one now.

" Oh my dad doesn't love me, oh how sad! "

" Do you know what is like to have everyone look at you with pure disgust, to remind you everyday that you're the reason everything went wrong, that you're the reason you're own sister died, that you're the reason you're parents died, to have friends only out of pity because they just feel sorry for you or only cause they have to stand you because they have to work with you, do you know what it's like to have you're best friend not even look at your face anymore, to avoid you every time you try to talk to him, to blame you all the time, and to look at you with disgust and hatred! "-i say out breath actually feeling like im actually more relieved i said those things.

" You never.. You never said that you y-you were with Alice when she died you didn't even tell me how she died "

" Does it really matter? "-i shrug throwing my hands up in the air.

"Yes it does".
"It does actually matter, it does matter finding out you're close friend who you thought of like a sister died by a fucking stranger"

"You know you may think that her death only affects you but she was my sister too!" - he shouts.

"I loved her just as much as you did"

"I know"

"Do you?"

"Cause you love to mention how you miss her and how much her death caused you pain but you don't know how i felt when i had to hear that Alice died by some random dude i didn't even know!"

"Wait, who told you?"

"Zayn" - he answers easily, shrugging.

"When?" - i demand to know.

"That night at the bar, but you shouldn't blame him we were all pretty drunk an-

" Oh im not blaming him at all"- i say as i stare at the wall, trying to not let the tears that are forming in my eyes fall.

"Look i know you're upset, i can see that but you really shouldn't let you're anger out on me" - i say more calmly now.

"I've had enough people do that" - and with that i don't listen to what he has to say and walk away.

"You can't just walk away every time something doesn't go your way!" - his voice follows me out of the room.

I don't say anything.

I spot Libby sitting still on the floor looking like she's about to cry. Shit. I forgot she was here. She probably heard everything.

" Hey hun "-i sit next to her.

" Why are you guys fighting?"

"Oh we're not fighting, sweetie we're just... Having a bit trouble in paradise" - i joke, nudging her shoulder.

"What's trouble in paradise?"

"Oh it's um when you think everything's going fine but then something bad happens and people like to say it as a joke like" Trouble in paradise, heh? "

" I still have no idea what's going on"-she says laughing.

"Me neither babe" - i answer honestly.

"Me neither" - i sigh.

I don't really like this chapter but oh well..

Don't worry the fight doesn't last long like literally in the next chapter they'll probably be acting all cute and shit as if they didn't fight two days ago.

They're like that 🙄.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment! (only if you want to)

Also leave your opinions or suggestions in the comments too!

Remember i love yall sm <33

All the love, M <33 💌