Truth or dare

♡ ♡ ♡

Lana's Pov

After we ate the cake that Beth bought we decided to have drinks.

We are now all sitting on the living room floor.

Im sitting at a corner on the left, my back resting on one of the couches leg.

Across from me Zara and Zayn are sitting, Zayn sitting with his legs more open and Zara resting her head on his chest, sitting between his legs.

Louis didn't want to participate on our foolishness so he sat on the couch.

Beth is literally laying down on the cold hard floor starting at the ceiling, while Ni is sitting next to her, a phone on his hand. He's probably playing those stupid games that he has on his phone.

Harry has been outside for a couple minutes now. His phone ringed and he just said he had to take it and went outside without another word.

"This is so fucking boring!" - Zara whines, obviously drunk.

"Oh yeah?" - i ask, giggling. I may be a little bit drunk too.

"What do you suggest we do?" - i tilt my head sideways to look at her better. I've never really told anyone this but i really am fucking blind. I literally can't see anyone or anything if they're not standing like only an inch away from me.

"I don't know" - she makes a weird sound with her mouth, shrugging.

She leans closer to Zayn and Zayn immediately grabs her hands into his, kissing her forhead and pulling her even more closer.

I hope they're always be this happy.
I hope they'll always be together.

As much as i am happy for the both of them i can't help but feel a little jealous. I mean I've only dated one person in my life and that didn't even feel like dating.

David was always busy with work or family issues.

He always said that he was going to be a great business man some day. He dreamed of ruling his dad's architecture company.

Every time we visited a place he would explain everything he would change about it.

I felt happy seeing him so enthusiastic about something. About something he loves. I guess i just didn't want him to love that more than me.

Is that selfish?

I don't know, it probably is.

The door opening snaps me out of my thoughts, witch im thankful for.

I hate being alone with my thoughts.

That's why im always busy doing something even if that something is useless.

It's either that or i just talk and talk all day to keep me from thinking.
Or i just sing random songs i made up in my head.

Don't get me wrong. There is times when i love being with just me and my thoughts.

But most of the time, it's miserable.

I turn to look at the door and see that Harry has finally returned. I wonder who was he talking to.

He sits across from me, a few inches away from Zayn and Zara.

I give him a questioning look that says "why are you not sitting with me?"

He just smirks and shrugs.

Something's up.

"Aha!" - Zara jumps from her seat, waking up Zayn from a sleep im sure he didn't even realise he was having either.