Records

Lana

"And that my friend, is the ending" - i close the book that I've been reading to Harry for like hours.

"That's how it ends?" - he jumps up from my lap where he was laid down.

"Yup, you didn't like it?" - i ask confused and kinda offended as if i wrote the book.

"Like it?"

"Are you kidding?" "I loved it!" - he yells in enthusiasm.

"Well if u liked the first one im sure you'll love the others"

"We're buying them all" - he states as he grabs the books from my hand.

"Dude i already bought them a while ago" - i roll my eyes.

"I don't care we'll buy them again"

"Alright" - i get up from my seat and we both make our way to the reception to pay.

"No im paying" - he says pulling his wallet out and pushing mine back in my bag.

"Yeah im not gonna object to that" - i smile.

"Even if you did i wouldn't let you i mean today is your birthday"

We pay for the books and i spot a little coffe shop ahead of us.

"I want coffe" - i state.

"What's the magic word?" - he leans down at my level to make me hear better.

"Get me some coffee" - i push his face away and roll my eyes.

"Attempt three : didn't work" - he writes down on his phone.

I lean closer and i see that he has a whole fucking list full of those.

"What the hell is that?" - i try to grab his phone but his reflexes are faster.

~<33 ~

We walk in the coffe shop, which is filled with beautiful paintings all over it. There's even a small little bookshelf in the corner where i spot some people reading with coffees on their hand. Damn they got a little library too. Chicago is amazing.

I immediately make my way to the small library without even ordering anything yet.

A hand grabbing mine stops me.

"We haven't ordered yet" - Harry says laughing.

"You order"

"How do you like your coffee?"

"You don't remember?" - i tease him.

"Of course i do i was trying to see if you remember how you like your coffee"

"What?"

"What?" - he repeats the same thing i said throwing his arms in the air in confusion.

"Im gonna go and order your favourite coffee" - he says firmly sounding very confident.

That confidence is ruined when he literally falls on the floor as he stumbled on a bag of someone's. I guess this one wasn't his fault. I mean come on people! Don't let your bags hanging around on the floor!

"Im fine!" - he gets up immediately, embarrassed.

"Um completely fine" - he says again.

"I don't remember asking" - i put a finger on my chin pretending im thinking. This is my favourite thing to do. Literally. Getting on people's nerves is my passion and talent.

"You're so funny" - he sarcastically smiles and walks away to order our coffees.

After five minutes he comes back holding two cup of coffees on his hands.