Chapter 4: Principle of Salvation

Start from the beginning

"But still, Ricky was best thing I ever met. His passion, daredevil personality was awesome. I'll always miss him" he shaded a tear, and said me bye.

"Bye....." I replied but I had a job to do.

I need to see who the real Theos is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"Your next job is to make someone hate you" I gave him next job, which was a little wicked for him.

"Why sir?" He sweated.

"This is rule of salvation, when you make someone hate you, he'll never feel bad when you'll leave her. For sake of this world" I explained. He sighed and took me at the park.

-At Park-

Like before, we were inside bushes. He pointed towards a Vaporeon.

"Are your watching her? She's my crush. I always liked to spend time with her. But maybe we need to do it for salvation" he said, as I kept hand on his shoulder.

"You really have a great heart. You're ready to sacrifice things for sake of world. People will take your idol to be like you" I show him great dreams, but there was a little intension for it.
Suddenly, he jumped in. I told him to don't tell it anyone.

"Now I'll watch some high voltage drama!" I started watching it from the bushes.

"Hi Karel"

"Hi, how's going Dave?" She asked in her healing voice.

"Well, will you stop that fake care for me. I know you don't like my type and face" he went forward, the thing which I was expected.

"Are you still angry that I ate your pancake? I said sorry and even invited you in a friendly date at the cafe for sorry. Why you're being that angry?" She giggled and put her paw on his beak, almost melting him.
STOP THIS IDIOT!!

Suddenly, he got consciousness.

"Stop, you dirty female Pokémon. Don't you have a little sense to talk and live. You just look a idiotic fish" he again teased her but she laughed a little, like she was taking it as fun. Interesting.....

But still, Dave has the mission incomplete. So he went physical at it.

"Hey Dave, maintain a little distance" she said when he went close to her. Suddenly he slapped her. I was whistling from inside.

"I...I H-Hate you" she Started crying, which made him regret of his decision.

"W-Wait!" But it was late, ahe went crying away, as the crowd started staring the hurt Combusken. He was also crying for what he did.

He suddenly came towards me, fortunately crowd didn't follow him.

"I don't want it anymore, the first thing I'm going to do after this is apologizing karel, she's really good. I can't keep myself alive after doing this" he said, still tears was running from his cheek.

"Well, you completed the processes. It wasn't a masochism but you have to hurt yourself a little bit for salvation, I'm proud of you boy" I kept paw on his shoulder, still he was a little unhappy with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona's POV

This is his home. I doubt he is in home doing something wrong, or he's really sir Theos?

I am standing in front of his big home, but still should I go in or not.
I just started thinking but rain distracted me in between. The rain was heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

-Outside of Town-

"Perfect" I said to him, watching the heavy rain. But he was under a tree, scaring the rain.

"I'm of fire type, so it may hurt a little more" he said while watching at me.

"You completed steps, so it made rain. Now after this dark rain, your salvation will bring the brightest sunshine in the town" I answered like a Messiah. While he stared me with very hopeful eyes.

"Where's the door of salvation?" He quickly came out of the tree and started turning his neck here and there.

"This river" I pointed towards the same river where I tried to commit suicide some days ago.

"Water again? I'll die if I jumped in it, that's why I don't bath more than 15 days in a month" he said as I sighed again.

"You used your full strength for processes of salvation, but it looks like you don't want to do it now.
That was...... My fault" I told while watching downwards, and hopefully, it worked.

He saw his reflection in the river and took a deep breath, and watched at me again.

"Don't try to struggle, you'll see a flash towards you, and that is the main door" I cheered him up, as he jumped in it.

"That's what happened to me, even I never wanted leave the town, but you people forced me to do this.
That's what happened with your hateful criminal Randy, and now you're experiencing him" I told him, but it looks like he can't listen it.

*Cough cough*

"I can't take it..... Anymore" he did try to come out from the river. I need to use my real power now.

A shadow beam.

A wave of dark shadow beam came from my mouth and hit him, which almost paralyzed him to moving, forcing him into the deep water.

After a while, his lifeless body floated on the river, which made a little happy.

"Maybe we'll meet in hell, my disciple" I said as I started leaving the place as soon as possible.

To Be Continued...