Chapter-All At Once, Then Again

Picture of Mom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                One Week Later

     The week before went by smoothly only having; go to work four days out of the week with a steady pay check since I am starting as a beginner of course but I made sure that I'm not getting ripped off, I go out-party for two and get laid during the process, I also went back to visit my parents so they can know that I'm still well alive. Right now I'm just enjoying my last day weekend at a night club while eye-fucking this hot guy that is dancing with this girl.

      We both exchange looks as I lick my bottom lip, then manipulates the man's gaze into the women's restroom so he can follow me, walking into the restroom I felt someone push me gently into the wall starting to kiss my neck while leaving hickey's too "Fuck, your so sexy" he rubs his hands up my thighs with a growl lurking in my ear, in that moment unbuttoning is pants and belt with sliding down his boxers as he returned the favor by sliding down my underwear getting straight to mixes of pleasure.

      Sweat is dripping down my forehead as the man slips out of me which I feel my high passing throughout my body like euphoria swaying everyplace in me, I slid back onto his shaft but then felt him smirk while pulling out again.

      "Name's Jame's" he mentions while pulling up his pants then buckling his seat belt, at the time I was putting back on my underwear along with pulling my dress down reaching below my knees "Monica Georgiana" slipping on my black heels.

      We both exchange numbers to hook-up again whenever we just want a quick bang, he was such a gentleman though and very handsome while looking; jet black - raven hair all over the place with little strance of grey hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, unshaven face no facial beard, around 5'10, broad shoulders, has a four pack athletic built but not too muscular somewhat lean, a couple of tattoos which one of them is on his upper arm, his skin color is cream tanish, and with a bad boy vibe that makes a women's head spin in circles.

      After leaving the nightclub I had another hook-up with the waitress at a closet then decided to come back at the hotel and rest my sore body from all of the fun I just finished.

      Slumping back on the bed, I quickly hear two soft knocks on my door, "Who is it?" I call while opening the door to see all of my family also friends there, standing with worry also confusion on my new skany look. "Mom just let me ex-" with that I got a slap across my face which made me stumble back, the door opening for them "Monica Georgiana. What in your stupidity-mind has gotten into you?" From here steam was just souring out of her "Sorry" I shrug while holding my burning cheek.

      We left the hotel to go to my brothers place. I sat down the sofa pulling down my short skirt wearing; a tight white skirt that curves perfectly to me, with a white silky shirt that has open sleeves reaching my elbows, a charm bracelet on my ankle, long but last wrap sandles.

      Alex sat down next to me on the sofa while my family went to the kitchen to talk alone, "Where have you been? I-We have been worried sick" he grabs my hand into his hand I have to admit I feel waves of pleasure too being close to Alex again as I close my eyes relaxing from his touch but quickly pull away with regret written in my expression.

      "Working and fucking around...you know the usual" I spite with a venomous tone to destroy anyone I love in my path, glancing to Alex face to see pain as he squeeze his shut then open them taking a deep breather then out to release anger and sorrow, rolling my eyes I just glance back to the kitchen wanting to know why the fuck am I here.

                Few Hours Later

      Storming up to my bedroom I slam the door hard with anger boiling up to my ears, "Screw you all. I don't need help" curling up into a ball on the floor hearing footsteps cause me to get up briskly to lock the door where I can hear my mom and dad chatting about calling some therapist that got recommended to them at the hospital, I fell asleep a few minutes after

      Waking up I can hear a deep man's voice that sounds very familiar. I open my eye's seeing my parent's but then rose an eyebrow when seeing James "James?" getting up halfway seeing the door I locked is now unlock, glancing back James cross his arms rubbing the back of his neck "Sorry" breathing out from relief of saying his words.

   * * *

      We sat there in utter silence, while deep in my thoughts I can see from the corner of my eye that James is observing in a studying behavior way I rose an eyebrow very curious then asks, "Why are you observing me?" tensing up tapping my fingers on the bridge of my chin with a raise eyebrow. James just continue to observing going back writing in his litter notebook; which I want to grab and throw out the fucking window. It was starting to drive nuts already.

     James still writing in his little notebook, and that is when I got up opening the window feeling the breeze then turning to James I snatched the book from tossing it out of the window. I can hear James laughing shaking his head then getting up afterwards "It was my favorite notebook" James leans against the wall next to me. I sat back down still not willing to talk about anything.

     "From the reports I read in your file you were close to all of your colleges especially Ernesto Bacho. It seems like both of you were extremely close. Some reports say that both of you were always working together on missions" James read from a file he took scanning over it then glances at me with a sad expression "Monica is it true that you were romantically involved with Ernesto Bacho?" The words hit with a ton of bricks with my breathe starting to pick up and head spinning starting to hyperventilate then hearing James call out my name when I passed out on my bed.

                *Flash Back*

     I was holding Ernesto hand tightly close to mine while he was caressing my naked back and my head on his chest. I closed my eyes not wanting this moment to end. "I...I think I love you" I hear Ernesto voice shaky with his heart thumping in my ear. I got up halfway kissing him passionately then pulling away with a smile.

     "I love you too" I said to him with that he wrapped his smooth arms around me to pull me closer to his body the feeling that he didn't want to let me go for this moment was picture perfect. We both chatted about how we want our lives to be and wanting kids too. I know it all sounded fast, but I can picture being with him for internally while our kids get older and we hold each other in are arms rocking each other to sleep. How beautiful it will feel for him to be next to me and vice-versa too.

     Looking one last time into his most mesmerizing eyes right there I knew he is the one that has completed me, he is the one I will one day call my husband. Ernesto will be the man I will have my kids with only, and will be my love to last for years to come; for now we must wait until our last mission is over then we can both quiet and get a descent job. 

     I have been with Ernesto for two years and right now we just took it to the next level of confessing too each other. That we have a bond so strong that I won't ever be able to live without him, "I love you. Promise you won't ever leave me" Ernesto cupped my cheeks in his hands whispering, "I will never" then we both ended the night making love to each other till breaking dawn.

               *Flash Back End*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                         I hoped you liked it. I am trying so hard to update so bear with me little minions.

                            The ending was something that I loved writing, so I hoped you enjoyed it all :) I did change Steve name to Ernesto