Chapter 6

Leyla

It was 8pm and Teamin was still at my house. He had dinner with us, met my dad and my brother. My brother was like always not that talkative but after a while he told me that he approved Teamin. I told him that we're just friends and he answered "Well if it change, you know I approve him". I just stayed there not moving.

Teamin - 노나?
Me - Oh yes?!
Teamin - I'll be heading home now, it's already late.
Me - Yes sure! We see each other tomorrow at school then.
Teamin- Yeah, and thank you for today it was amazing!
Me - Thank you for coming I also truly enjoyed today. And it surely won't be the last time.
Teamin - Of course not! Then see tomorrow 누나 😘

He gave me kiss on the cheek and went away 😳

Teamin

I really had a great time with Leyla and her family. Her brother was cold at first but then he became cooler with me so I felt very comfortable. Even her dad, I talked a lot with him well Leyla had to help me sometimes because it was hard to explain some specific things, but I really enjoyed being there and with Leyla. You might have guessed, but I kind of like her.... Not only because she can talk Korean, but of course we could approach each other because of that but also know each other and till know I really like what I see from the inside and outside. But I'll be taking it easy because we still need to know each other more because it can be that I'm just attracted, but maybe my feelings could grow more and more if I really feel something for her. So let's see what will happen with the time.

Tomorrow at school

Julien

I had a bad night, just thinking that Leyla ended her day with Teamin makes me sick! I arrived at school, the others where there already.

Me - Hi everyone!
Everyone - Hi!
Me - What are you guys talking about?
Louise - About their evening, so fun I'm jealous.
Me - How was it?
Leyla - So fun, we enjoyed. My parents love him already hahaha. Even my brother!
Thaïs - What?!
Leyla- Exactly, at first he was cold but then he felt comfortable and began to talk with him. And he even/
Me - Even what?
Leyla - He said that he approved him. I told him we're just friends he then added "Well if it change, you know I approve him"
Louise - OMG that's so sweet 🥹

I'm burning in jealousy

Teamin

Arriving at school I see Leyla with her friends, I wanted to go to her but I didn't. I'll let her so they can enjoy their reunion.

Leyla - Oh Teamin! Right here!
Me - I have something to do, I'll come later.
Leyla - O-oh okay.

I could see the disappointment on her face, she was so cute hihi.

In the class

Julien - Can I seat here?!
Me - Hu.... Yeah go ahead.
Julien - I heard you had a good time at Leyla's house.
Me - Yeah......... we had a great time.
Julien - Hmmm....
Me - Can I ask you something?
Julien - What 🤨
Me - Why do you hate me?
Julien - Tsk..... you really wanna know?
Me - Yeah I didn't even know you before for you to hate me and I did nothing to you either.
Julien - Yeah I don't know you either. But you are stealing what's mine!
Me - What?!
Julien - Leyla!
Me - Wait..... you like Leyla?
Julien - Bingo, and I want you to stop hooking up on her.
Me - But I'm not!
Julien - Yes you are! Look I understand that you will need her a lot but just stay at that place! Stop trying to get more.
Me - Does she even like you back?
Julien - I'll be confessing to her soon. I was planning to do it earlier but you messed up everything.
Me - Well.... Sorry....
Julien - I can forgive you if you stay at your place.
Me - I will.
Julien - Good! It was nice talking to you, we actually could get along 😏
Me - Yeah.....
Julien - I'll be leaving then.

Why should this happen with me? Ahhh..... seems like I'll have to distance myself from Leyla.

Leyla

While coming in the class, I spot Teamin reading a book. I approached him.

Me - Hey baby boy!
Teamin - You should not call me this.
Me - Why not? 😏
Teamin - Because you shouldn't.
Me - 동생 is everything alright?
Teamin - Yes.
Me - Look at me!
Teamin - Leyla stop! Your not my mom! Can you please go to your friends and leave me alone!
Me - First of all don't raise your voice at me. Secondly if something is wrong you could have tell me or ask me to talk about it later in place of bursting out on me. And you are right I'm not your mom then I think you can also work by yourself.

And I left.