Chapter 4

Julien

The next day I go get Leyla like every morning and I will take the opportunity to apologize and I'll do it just for her. Leyla comes out of her house dressed as a goddess.

Her outfit

When she sees me she approaches me but does not go in

Me - Won't you come in?
Leyla - Teamin is picking me up.
Me - He doesn't even have/
I hear a honk, and there he is.

Teamin's car

Leyla

You might think I'm a bad person now, but I just don't want to talk about it right now.

Me - Listen Julien, for now I want some space. If you want to talk to me, then we'll talk about what happened later today.
Julien - I recognize that I made a mistake, but what you are doing is hurtful. It is our ritual that I come to get you, not HIM!
Me - What do you want me to do now?! Tell him to leave?!
Julian - Exactly!
Me - Julian....
Julien - Otherwise it's the end of our friendship!
Me - Excuse me??
Julien - You heard me correctly.
Me - Now you're turning the situation around for a car?! Well you know what? Do what you want, because if it was Nathan who would have come get me you wouldn't have a problem oh yes I forget it's because you hate Taemin and for NO reason! So you want to end our friendship because you're at fault and I'm asking you for space to talk about it later sir takes fresh air!
Taemin: 누나?
Me: Taemin let's go!
Julian: Leyla! Leila!!!

Julien

Damn I'm just a dick!!! What am I going to do now?
I keep on messing everything up!! Argh so frustrating! But I can't let him take her away from me bit by bit, I can't let that happen never.

At school

I go to the classroom everyone was there, Leyla besides Teamin of course. I look at her, she look at me but then look away. I hate this situation so much, it never happened before. I miss her already and also so much.

Thaïs - Still not okay?
Me - Even worse.
Nathan - What did you do again?
Me - I went to take her, but that guy came to take her. Because of that I loose my control over her and I couldn't apologize properly.
Louise - You better be careful otherwise you'll lose her for real.
Me - I know.. I'll do my best...
Louise - Hmm... we all have to. We hurt her and we have to make it up to her.
Thaïs - Yes, let's talk to her at the break.

Teacher - Everyone go to his/- her seats. Okay good morning everyone! Before starting with the lesson of today, I'll explain a future project you will have to work for. You will have to present a country of your choice and present it for the class. For this project you will work with two, now that Teamin has joined the class we are with 16 so you can easily make a duo and choose a country. I'll give you 15 minutes to make a duo and choose a country.
Everyone - Yes madam!

Leyla

Me - Shall we work together Teamin?
Teamin - I would love to 누나!
Me - Great! Which country would you like to present?
Teamin - Korea or Japan?
Me - I love both, but I think we will go for Korea!!
Teamin - Haha okay! I'll learn you a lot of things!
Me - Yess!! Come over to my house today.
Teamin - I would love to, thank you!
Julien: Leyla?
Me - Yeah... 😒
Julien - Hum... can we work together at least please?
Me - Sorry I'm already working with Teamin.
Teamin - 누나 you can work with him if you want.
Me - It's alright Teamin, he can work with Nathan I think hum?
Julien - Probably..

He went away, I don't like this situation either but he went too far this morning.

Teacher - Okay guys, time is up! Let's see what we have.

Louise and Thaïs: Mexico
Leyla and Teamin: Korea
Nathan and Julien: Brazil
Theo and Lea: Paris
Maria and Julia: Thailand
Shawn and Brad: Italy
Hayley and Jace: China
Cooper and Chad: New York

Teacher - Okay, the presentation need to be done in two weeks. So I'm looking forward for everyone's corporation!
Everyone - Yes madam!!
Teacher - Good! Let's start with the lesson then.