Chapitre 7

Julien

Seems like he got affected 😏 at least they're not gonna be stuck to each other for a good time and I'll be able to confess to Leyla and make her mine officially.

The teacher comes in the class with a new girl.

Teacher - Well class I'll be asking you to welcome your second new classmate. Her name is Zoe, you can introduce yourself.

Zoe - Hi, my name is Zoe I'm 20 years old, I'm Korean but lives here for 8 years already. I was transferred here because we moved in in this area so yeah. Hope we can get along.

Leyla - Can you speak Korean?
Zoe - Yeah, why?
Leyla- Just asking, maybe because you were raised here.../ never mind 🙂
Teacher - Everything alright Leyla?
Leyla - Yes madam.
Teacher - Actually, Leyla is very interested in Asian culture and she also learns the languages including Korean.
Zoe - Really??
Leyla - Yeah... but I still need to practice tho.
Teacher - I think by helping Teamin, you will improve yourself more.
Leyla - Yeah maybe... 
Teacher - Well Zoe you can take a place beside Teamin, by the way you could also help him, he's also Korean but does not speak French yet.
Zoe - Yes I would love to.

Zoe

I don't know why, but I don't like Leyla. She's acting like she's special or something. And talking about Teamin, he's handsome and my type I want know him better.

Me - 안녕! (Hi)
Teamin - Hi.
Me - How old are you?
Teamin - 18.
Me - Like me, but my birthday is in December yours?
Teamin - October.
Me - Oh so you're my oppa 😁
Teamin - Don't call me that ever again. We're not that close and we don't have such a huge difference.
Me - Okay, if you say so TEAMIN. 😉

Teamin

I don't like Zoe, she acts so confident but in the bad way and she's not my type at all. I understood her intentions from the start, but I'm not interested.
I feel bad and ashamed for what I did to Leyla, the fact that she's ignoring me made me realize that I actually really like her and I'm not just attracted to her. And okay maybe is Julien also in love with her for a longer time but that does not give him the right to stop my feelings for her.

Zoe - Teamin?
Me - Yes.
Zoe - Your where not listening and you're daydreaming.
Me - Oh.
Zoe - Everything okay?
Me - Yeah.
Zoe - Can I join you for lunch today?
Me - Sorry i have something to do by then so it won't be possible today, maybe next time.
Zoe - Oh okay then.

I need to talk with Leyla and apologize.

Leyla

I really like Zoe, she act so fake but anyway who cares, it's not like I'll be friend with her or something.

I was heading outside when Teamin came.

Me - What you want?
Teamin - 누나 I'm sorry.... I don't know what got into me to talk to you like that. I really feel bad I don't mean anything from what I said. I swear. Please 누나 forgive me, it won't happen again!
Me - I believe you and forgive you, but don't repeat that again. If something happen just tell me or ask me to talk later or you can also ask me to leave you alone but gently.

He instantly gave me a hug, I smiled and hug him back.

Teamin - I'm sorry, it won't happen again promise.
Me - Good, now let's forget that. What do you think of Zoe?
Teamin - Well besides directly starting flirting with me, she's not my cup of tea.
Me - Seriously, well yeah I don't really like so yeah..
Teamin - It's also your fault I had to sit next to her.
Me - My fault?! You're the one making me mad soo.... Karma is a b*tch 😛
Teamin - Sure 🙄

Julien

Am I dreaming?? She already forgave him?? She got so mad at me and toke time to forgive me when we're friends for so long. And there she is forgiving him right away. I can't hold my jealousy and anger.

Me - Leyla!
Leyla - Why are you screaming?! What's the matter?
Me - Can we talk please?
Leyla - Sure. I'll be back. (To Teamin)

I take her somewhere calm.

Leyla - So tell me.
Me - Am I still your friend?
Leyla - Of course you are and it's best friend but why that question what's wrong?
Me - I just don't feel like it anymore.

Automatically my eyes got teary.

Leyla - Hey, hey..... look at me. No.... Don't cry please. You know you mean a lot to me, you're my world since we've been young, my soulmate. Why you feel that way?
Me - Then..... why did it toke you more time to forgive me while you know me you're whole life. But you forgave Teamin right away. I know it sounds stupid but I thought about it and it really made me sad.
Leyla - I.... I didn't do it on purpose Julien, listen it toke me time because we never actually had such a fight before, we always understood each other and respected each other and each other's choices. So when you did those things it really hurts me too, it was like you're were not happy for me having a new friend from a country I really love.
Me - That's not the thing, I truly support any of your choices and have no problem you having other friends. I was just scared......
Leyla - Scared of what? That I would replace you?
Me - Yes kind of...
Leyla - Honey you have to tell me what you feel otherwise I can't guess what the real problem is.

I felt butterflies in my stomach after she called me honey. What you doing to me Leyla.

Me - I..... Leyla I have to tell you something.
Leyla - My ears are all open, tell me.
Me - .....Well the thing is....... I..... I actually love you.
Leyla - I love you too Julien.
Me - Leyla, I mean I love you more than a friend, I love you as a lover.
Leyla - ..............