Chapter 1

Leyla

Hi my name is Leyla, I'm 19 years old. I am half French and half Caribbean, I live in Paris and I have a big brother Logan he is 22 years old. Both of my parents are lawyers, Logan is in college, and I'm in Terminal in high school. I have 4 best friends , I met Louise, Thaïs and Nathan in the first grade of high school and since then we have been inseparable. Julien and I are best friends since childhood so he's kind of my soulmate, it's been 13 years since we met, I love him so much but the others too of course. Here the presentations are made we can finally start the story.

We are September 1st, the first school day, I have already prepared myself, I have had my breakfast. My parents had already left for work and my brother was going back to school at the end of September so he was still sleeping. The relationship between my brother and I is very simple, we talk to each other normally, we don't argue often, but I know that he loves me and that he is always worried about me as I am about him. I was waiting for Julien to pick me up to go to class together.

My outfit

15 minutes later he's here

Julien - Hi!!!!
Me - Stop screaming my brother is sleeping!
Julien - Sorry 😅 hi (whispering)
Me - Haha, hi. So ready for this year?
Julien - Always! Let's go put on your belt!

Time skip

We arrive at school , Thaïs, Louise and Nathan were already there. Thaïs and Nathan are twins and Louise is their neighbor so they always come to school together.

Me - Hi guys!
Them - Hi!
Thais - I can't wait to see if we are gonna have new people in our class.
Me- me too!

The alarm rings.

Moi - Let's go!

We enter our classroom but the teacher is still not there. We all chose a place and are waiting for the teacher. Meanwhile I put on my headphone on and played a song from my favorite band BTS - Butter (media)

Julien

I'm sitting at the same table as Leyla and Thaïs, while Nathan and Louise are sitting at a table just behind us. After 20 minutes the teacher came in followed by an Asian boy. When I saw him it smelled bad because I know Asian boys are Leyla's type but I can't help myself to not be in love with her.

So the teacher entered and introduces the boy.

The teacher - Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay I was stuck in a traffic. Anyway, as you can see you have a new student in your class. He is Asian from Korean. He comes straight from South Korea and does not really speaks French but you can communicate with him in English because he has the majority of the base.

When I heard that it was even worse, because yes Leyla likes all Asians but prefers Koreans. The whole class is now looking at Leyla.

The teacher - Why are you looking at Leyla?
Thais - Well actually Leyla loves everything about Asia, the music, the culture, the history, politics, food and she's even learning Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Korean.
The teacher - Really? I did not know that.
Louise - Her Korean level is quite advanced.
The teacher - What good news! Leyla?...Leyla?
Me - Leyla!
Leyla - What?!
Me - The teacher is calling you.
The teacher - Leyla, I would like you to listen to me when I speak and not use your headphone in class. Leyla - Sorry ma'am I didn't know you had arrived.