Chapter 2

Julien

Am I dreaming, they only know each other 2 minutes ago and they're already so close. It starts really bad.

The teacher - I see that you already get along well and Waouh Leyla you really amaze me every year hats off!
Leyla - Thank you ma'am, it's a pleasure.
The teacher - Is there any problem if he sits next to you so that you can help him?
Me - Madam, I'm already sitting next to Leyla.
Leyla - Julien be nice and sit next to Thaïs.
Me - But.....
Leyla - Are you going to be able to explain everything to him?
Me no....
Leyla - So please don't be difficult. Just for today okay?
Me - Yeah....
The teacher - A real little mom.
Leyla - With him always.

The class starts laughing. Leyla comes near me and whispers in my ear.

Leyla - Don't be jealous, you're still my best friend. But he needs me.
Me - Alright.

She kisses my forehead and my heart skips a beat.

The teacher - Well we only have 25 minutes left, there's no point in starting something so why not share our holidays.
The class - Yeah!!

Time skip

We leave the classroom to go to the next lesson.

Me - Leyla.....
Leyla - Sorry, I have to show him around. I come back soon.
Me - (It already starts) Alright.

Leyla

I'm with Taemin in the hallway showing him around and I can tell that he is very respectful, charming and above all cute like a 10 years old child.

Taemin - Where is the basketbal room?
Me - When we are alone you can talk to me in Korean
Taemin - Thank you 누나.
Me - Just call me Leyla.
Taemin - I like calling you 누나.
Me- Okay!

We continue the visit and after 30 minutes we return to class.

The teacher - Ah, he's our new student, I suppose?
Me - Yes, I was asked to show him around.
The teacher - Yes I was aware. By the way I didn't know you spoke Korean congratulations.
Me - Yes fluently and thank you sir.
The teacher - Okay, go sit in the second row, there are two places left, one next to the other. That way you can help him.
Me- Ok.
Julien - But I had saved a place for you.
Me - Just for today please, sorry.

I know he feels a little left out but Taemin is new and I'm a bit of his benchmark especially at the start of the year. We are a group of five friends but my bond with Julien is stronger and from a long time.

Thaïs

I think that Leyla doesn't calculate us too much since Taemin arrived. It's true that she has to help him, but to the point to not even calculating us anymore and even failing Julien like that, it's a bit too much.

Noon break

We go to our usual table Leyla is not there yet. She is of course with Taemin.

Me - Don't you guys think that Leyla leaves us in the lurch?
Julian - A little.
Nathan - You have to understand her, she's the only one who can help him and the teachers are counting on her. She can't do two things at once and switch languages ​​every second just because we want her attention.
Leyla - Whose attention?
Louise - No one.
Leyla - Why are you guys acting weird? Are you hiding something from me? Taemin you can sit down here if you want. So tell me, who needs whose attention?
Julien - We told you nobody!
Nathan - Hey Julien calm down!
Leyla - What's wrong with you?! Just because I didn't sat next to you in class?

He did not respond.

Leyla - I see.... Taemin let's go.
Louise - Leyla wait!

Leyla is a very sweet person but can also get mad very quickly, especially if you look for problems, where there is not.

Me - You shouldn't have reacted like that!
Julien - I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me. I'll apologize later.
Us - You better!

Taemin

I feel like something bad happened between my Noona and her friends. Am I the problem?

Moi - 누나?
Leyla - hmm?
Moi - Are you alright?
Leyla - Yes I am.
Moi - For sure?
Leyla - Yes.
Moi - Ok

I knew she was lying, but I don't want to force her.