Part 9

Author's POV

Is it love?

Yes, it is. 

You squealed recognizing this magical feeling. And now that you admitted it, it felt more amazing and more thrilling.

You couldn't sleep. Your head was full of thoughts of Jungkook. You were smiling and blushing thinking of a few memories with him. You hid your face in a pillow imagining scenarios with him. You scolded yourself as to what were you thinking. 

Just then your phone dinged, telling you got a message.

It was from Hanuel.

For a moment your heart stopped. 

You are engaged to Hanuel how can you think of a future with any other man? He won't let it happen at any cost.

You checked his message.

Hanuel : I assume you are sleeping, love. I hope you get a nice sleep and you are fine. I didn't call so that I won't disturb you. But know that I am thinking of you and I am missing you a lot. Love you sweetheart. Take good care of yourself love. 

A heartwarming message indeed. But knowing it's a web of lies hurts. 

Why are you like this Hanuel?

If only he showed you his love and loyalty and really meant his words it would have been a different case. You would have sworn your life to Hanuel. He was good-looking, successful, clever, and responsible. He had immense business and political power. He had a dominating aura making people bow wherever he goes. He was caring, gentle, and sweet with words. Girls are head over heels for him and would do anything to please him. You would also have been devoted to him if only he really loved you for who you are and stayed loyal.

Would you really spend your whole life like this?

Hanuel would never let you go away from him. There is no chance that you can escape his claws. 

But thinking of Jungkook gives you courage. Maybe this is a chance life is giving you. 

Escaping from Hanuel with Jungkook.

You know Jungkook would not let anything happen to you. He doesn't fear anything and his sassy attitude with rebellious nature is like the cherry on top. 

Would you take this risk? 

Yes, you would. You deserve a life of love and happiness not a life of lies and disloyalty. You would leave this toxic relationship and live on your own. 

But the first thing is to know what Jungkook feels for you.

Does he have even the slightest feeling for you?

[Time Skip]

You looked in the mirror you look perfect. You were wearing a red velvet mini dress and a white full-sleeve shirt underneath. You looked beautiful and cute. Ava entered your room and smiled. 

Ava : Miss you look too pretty today is something special today?

Did you take too much effort into looking good? Are you looking extra? You just wanted to look good and presentable. Who are you lying to? You wanted to look pretty for Jungkook. 

Y/n : Thank you Ava, umm but am I looking too much?

Ava : Absolutely not. You are just beaming today a little more and that's what is making you look pretty. 

You sighed in relief. Well, you are beaming since you are excited to meet Jungkook. 

Ava : Miss, your car is prepared....