Part 2

Author's POV
[Next Day]

You arrived at the airport. You were feeling excited, a part of you was happy. You never went alone anywhere. And now when you finally got a chance it was exciting for you, even if it was for a few months. You were going to London, to learn a master's in Business Management.

Hanuel of course came with you. He didn't want you to leave but if it's for your happiness he set aside everything.

Hanuel : Y/n take care of yourself okay? Call me right away if you don't feel right. I have taken care of everything there you won't have any problem. And do call me every night okay?!

Y/n : Do you have time for me at night?

You asked bluntly with a sad chuckle. When he doesn't have time for you when you were with him how would a call make difference?

Hanuel came closer to you and held your hands.

Hanuel : I know this is one of the reasons you are going to London. You want to go away from me but you will have to come to me in the end.

He kissed your forehead and caressed your cheek. His words weren't loving or caring. It was as if he was reminding you that you belong to him no matter what. You can't run away. His was sweet but his words held dominance over you.

Hanuel : Understood?
He asked as he tucked a few strands of hair behind your ear.

You just nodded.

Hanuel : Take care of yourself.
He said as he hugged you for the "last time".

[Time Skip]

You inhale the fresh air standing in a completely unknown country. You were so happy being here, you were excited but afraid too. Your dad and Hanuel always kept you safe and protected from the darkness of the world. You were very naive and kind, one of the reasons Hanuel wants to keep you just for himself and not let any filthy eyes lay on you. You were a true definition of purity.

You took bags exiting the airport when a few men in black came taking your luggage and a girl maybe a bit older than you stood before you. You were scared as you were in a different country, doesn't know many things in the world, and were afraid of people harming you. You have heard a lot from your dad that they are protecting you from people who may try to harm you. 

But who and why would someone try to harm you?

The girl bowed to you and introduced herself.

Ava : Welcome to London Miss Y/n, I am Ava. I am in your charge till you stay here. I am here to look after you, take care of you, and guide you. Please tell me if you need anything or if anything troubles you.

You just nodded being used to treat as like some highness. She gestured to the guards and they put your luggage in the car, Genesis GV80 SUV standing in there. You excused yourself and called Hanuel.

Y/n : Hello? Did you ask a girl named Ava to look after me?
Hanuel loves your obedient side. You called him right away to get assured. 

Hanuel : Yes. As I said nothing would trouble you there. Just let Ava handle everything okay?
Y/n : Yeah.....

Hanuel : Okay now rest well in the hotel. You might be tired. I would ask Ava to prepare a meal just the way you like. And maybe some soup to relax. If you need anything else just call me right away okay?
Y/n : Yeah but why I am staying in a hotel?

Hanuel : Ava will take you to find a house perfect to your taste. Since you will stay there for long it should be as per your taste and comfort. So just select any place you like but till then you have to stay in a hotel.

Y/n : That's not necessary it's just 6 months I can manage in Hotel or some guest house.
Hanuel : No. While you stay it should be comfortable. Plus if you liked the place we can visit together sometime and we can stay in that house only. Okay now be a good girl head to the hotel and rest well. 
Y/n : Yeah

You hung up and walked back to Ava. Hanuel always takes care of everything regarding you. You liked him and admired him so much for this but his actions crushed your heart.

You headed straight to the hotel. The people noticed your arrival because of so many guards and the hotel owner himself welcoming you. Unknowingly you got a lot of attention. The hotel was a beautiful place with a flower garden surrounding it and fountains adoring. The exterior of the hotel was classic and subtle. The interior was sober with amazing lightning. 

You entered your room on the 15th floor which had a decent city view the room was white and furnished with brown furniture, White curtains adorned with fairy lights and plants that provide calmness. Just how you like it. Hanuel knows you well enough hence prepared this so that you won't feel the slightest discomfort. You were away from home for the first time so he wants everything to be perfect for you. 

Ava : Miss you can rest here after that we can visit the agent to find you a suitable house. We would prepare the house by tomorrow for you to move in. 
Y/n : That'd be great thank you.

Ava : Sir asked us to prepare a meal for you....Would you like anything else?
Y/n : Yeah I would like to drink lemon tea first.

Ava quickly nodded and went giving you privacy. You showered and just wore a wine-red robe present there. By then Ava arrived with your Tea. You thanked her and she left you alone. You went to the balcony and breathed freedom. Even if it's for a limited time, even if there are still guards it's still freedom from people controlling you. 

Just then your eyes landed on a car standing far away outside the hotel. It looked familiar, you saw it at the airport too. Maybe someone who arrived on this land with you checked in the same hotel. 

Co- Incidence.

But then you looked at a few men standing and talking beside the car. They were Koreans. You felt you have seen them before too. But you shrugged off thinking you are just being homesick. 

The food arrived it was all just the way you like. Chicken Sandwich with paprika and cheese.   Extra corn and cheese in pasta, well-roasted veggies, and no tomatoes. Roasted Chicken slider. Chicken and egg soup with mushroom and corns. Your favorite lemon drink and cucumber salad. 

You ate and read a book. You wanted to sleep but you have to leave soon anyway so instead you read a book.

Just then Ava knocked.

Y/n : Come in!

You answered and she came and bowed.

Ava : Miss, if you are ready can we leave to find you a house?
Y/n : Yeah sure.

You glanced at yourself in the mirror and you looked pretty and fine. 

The guards and Ava followed you to the car. You sat and ava showed you a few destinations, to begin with on her tab. The agent also suggested a few places hearing your interests. 

Y/n : The place doesn't have to be huge. I want a sweet yet comfortable home. It shouldn't be in any isolated place I am fine with a good neighborhood. Also, there shouldn't be many glasses in the home, I like a wooden furnished interior. 

You gave a detailed description not to waste time. You don't want a villa. You may never visit this place anymore so a sweet kind place is fine as long as you are comfortable.

Agent : I have a few places let's see which one would you like. 

He showed a few houses on his tab but none interest you. 

Agent : Here is another one.

Just then you looked out of the window and your eyes got locked with a beautiful pair of eyes. Your car was stopped at the red light and at a distance you saw the eyes of a man in the car staring right at you. You didn't see the face so you straightened up. But then a car drove in front of you and when you looked back, you couldn't find that man's car. That eyes held you captivated. 

Ava : Miss?
Y/n : Uh Yeah?
Ava : Anything wrong?
Y/n : No nothing.....

You looked at the agent's tablet and liked the house very much. 

Y/n : I think this place is nice for me.

Hey Readers I hope you liked the story this far. 
Soon in the next part, the male lead is gonna appear so wait for it.
Drop your views in the comments.....