Part 3

Author's POV

You arrived at the house that you liked from the images. It is located in a clean neighborhood with a lively environment.  The surroundings are silent and peaceful, you can see a few people and stores nearby. Your house is located in the last block next to it is a small road. Perfect. Your house has two-way doors. 

The house isn't huge but not so small too. It's comfortable with two storeys. The agent unlocked the door and you entered. There was a nice living room with a nice fireplace. To the left, there were two rooms. and towards the right, there was the kitchen and beside it was the dining table. 

Everything was wooden furnished and small plants and paintings were adorned all over the place. The house was painted off-white and beige. You saw the stairs and went to have a look upstairs. There were two doors one to the left and the other in front. To the left, there was a small room probably for storage. You looked in front and opened the door, it was the master bedroom. There was a big balcony and washroom on left. The room was cozy and comfortable. 

You liked it. 

You went back down to the agent.

Ava : Miss Did you like the house?
Y/n : Yes Ava, this house is pretty beautiful and comfortable. 

You looked around and said. 

Ava : Agent Min, as you see our Miss liked this house. We are taking it, I will handle the paper works on behalf of her.

Agent : Uh, you see this house is very well furnished and located in a nice neighborhood. The house is itself very appealing so it is pretty expensive-

Ava : That doesn't matter. Our Miss liked the house that's all. 

Of course, she was under strict orders from Hanuel that whatever you liked should be on your feet. He warned them all to treat you like a princess like he did or else he himself will rip their heads off the body. 

You forwarded the blank check with your signatures to Ava. 

Y/n : Agent Min, don't worry about it. Just say the value and it will be transferred to your account soon. 

Ava : You may not know her, she is the fiance of Hyun Hanuel, one of the powerful businessmen from Korea. I bet you have heard his name somewhere. 

The agent's face turned pale. He quickly bowed.

Agent : I apologize to you if I offended you in any way, I wasn't aware of your identity. Don't worry about anything, this house is all yours, I will take care of the paper works with Ms. Ava. If you want I can even show you better houses than this.

You smiled kindly at him. Every time anyone knows you are Hanuel's fiance they became scared of you and their behavior would change.

Y/n : That's not needed. I liked this house. Please take care of the paper works with Ava.

The Agent gave you the keys to the house and went with Ava to talk about the further procedures. You came upstairs and went inside the room. This will be your room now. And maybe someday when you and Hanuel visit you both will stay together. You can't help but subconsciously think of little bits of a better future with him. Now that you thought of him, you should call him. 

Hanuel : Finally you got time to call me.
Y/n : Umm...I was just looking for a house.

Hanuel : Did you like any?
Y/n : Yeah....I finalized one already. Ava is handling the paperwork. This house is pretty comfortable and cozy. It's not too big but it feels like home. It is just perfect just the way I like. 

Hanuel : I see. Is that the house from Victoria Hills Neighbourhood?
Y/n : Yes! How do you know?

Hanuel : Because baby I selected it. 
Y/n : What?
Hanuel : You see I just can't leave you to choose a house to own your own, you may choose some dangerous place too. So I filtered some locations and I found this house. I sent the details to Ava to put it on the list of places too. I thought so you will like it and I was right. 

Y/n : You could have told me...
Hanuel : You wouldn't have easily agreed to stay in a place I choose. Besides I wanted you to explore and chose yourself a house. By the way, do want any changes in that house?
Y/n : No it's fine, but still I will call an interior designer to make the house lively.
Hanuel : Sure. 

Y/n : Were you in a meeting?
Hanuel : Yes. 

Indeed he is sitting in his meeting room with other employees and a few clients. But he stopped the meeting in between as soon as he got your call. The people present in the meeting room are listening to him and they dared not to make any sound to piss him off. 

Y/n : Oh then continue with that. I have to take care of other things too.
Hanuel : Fine. 

You ended the call. And headed back downstairs. 

Ava : Miss, the house now belongs to you. The paperwork will be taken care of. 

Y/n : Thank you Ava. 
Ava : This house is furnished already just needs a cleaning bit more. Do you need anything else?

Y/n : No it's fine. I will just get an interior designer to perfect a few things. 
Ava : Right. The cleaners will be here soon. And the guards will bring your stuff in a few hours. Then you can move in here. Till then do you want to visit any places or head back to Hotel?

You thought for a while. 
Y/n : I would like to look around and then we can go to a restaurant for dinner.

Ava nodded and gestured for the guard to prepare the car. 

[Time Skip] 

You arrived back at your house and it was clean and bright. There were four ladies standing in line in front of you. You questioningly looked at Ava.

Ava : Sir Hanuel asked us to get some maids for you.

You sighed. 
And you thought this man would let you alone if you go away. But no, he still has control of each action of yours. 
You nodded and went upstairs. Ava asked one of the maids to fix your wardrobe so she followed you.

You entered your room and saw there were white tulle curtains on the balcony and fairy lights hanging perfectly. 

And you know it was again Hanuel who did it all since back in Korea your room looked like this.

Hanuel called you again asking if you liked it or not.

But you know he is doing all this so that because of your father and for you to think he is changing. But the bitter truth is he is not changing he is pretending to be a better person in front of you so you would stop being resistant toward him. No doubt he cares for you that's why he is soft with you but you know the moment you disobey him his inner devil would be awake which he is trying to hide from you. 

You looked out of the balcony it was dark. You know a few hours ago when thee was night in Korea he might have spent it with another girl again. You shook away your thoughts. 

Just then your eye fell on the guy standing down in the lane. He was leaning on his bike smoking a cigarette. His hairs were smooth and reached his ears. You can see his ear piercing and his hands adorned with silver rings and jewelry. His body was well built and he was wearing cargo jeans with a leather jacket.

Nothing underneath his toned abs and chiseled chest were on full display. He smokes out the cigarette and looked another way that's when you looked his perfect face having a lip piercing.

Damn! He is hot! You felt captivated at the moment. 

Y/n : Why he looks familiar......

Hey lovely readers,
I hope you liked this part...
Are you guys ready for their first interaction?
Drop your views in the comments.