Part 7

Author's POV
[1 Week Later]

It's been quite a long since you are in London. You are now comfortable enough with the surroundings and people. In university you have quite a few friends, they are nice. But none of them are close. You had a few more interactions with Jungkook too. He doesn't treat you like he does others but he is cold enough to you. But he isn't arrogant with you. You both did assignments together twice. Well, you did he was just complaining and getting bored with it cursing the shit of the department, and then left it pending. 

Right now you were heading out of the library when Aiden called you. For the past week, he's been around you quite often. He is a nice, cheerful guy. His brown hair and brown eyes just make him look handsome. He has good looks and a friendly personality. You noticed he looks cute when he gets shy a few times. 

Aiden : Hey...Are you free after the class? I was wondering if we can go to a cafe or something?

Is he asking for a date indirectly? He looked nervous and blushing.....?
Even if you are free and want to go, tho you don't want to. But you can't go because of Hanuel. 

Y/n : I-Umm I have to go home, need to take care of a few things...
Aiden : Oh well it's alright. Uh..so are you free right now. 

You looked at the time. You have 20 minutes before the next class. You nodded and he asked you to come with him. Walking through the empty corridor he took you to the stairs of the rooftop. 

Aiden : Well I didn't think I will be this nervous. Y/n I admire you. Your personality, your looks everything. I thought maybe I am just attracted to you as you are pretty but no I really like you.

Y/n : I am sorry. I don't think I can reciprocate the same feelings. 

Aiden : Why Y/n? Don't you like me? I know we are just friends but-
Y/n : Exactly Aiden. We are just friends and I don't expect it to turn into something else.

You spoke sternly. Your voice held authority and superiority. You were kind and polite but you do have sternness too. That runs in your blood. You can be confident, bold, and stern when it's needed. You are well aware of the identity and power you hold. That doesn't make you arrogant but assertive.

You don't want anyone to know you are engaged, that too Kang Haunel. 

Aiden : But Y/n...

Suddenly someone kicked him making him fall off the stairs. You gasped and looked above only to see Jungkook with a dark expression having a cigarette between his lips. He took the cigarette between his fingers and stepped down.

Jungkook : Knock it off Jerk.....She rejected you twice already.

Aiden : What the fuck Jeon. Why do you have to come between always?
He screamed as he held Jungkook's collar. 

Jungkook removed his hands in a single blow pushing him off to the walls.

Jungkook : Bastard...You thought you can get another naive girl to your bed. You leave girls after fulfilling your needs but not this time. 
He said as he punched him making Aiden groan. Jungkook leaned and whispered to his ears.

Jungkook : It's you who comes between you fucker. Move or else I will kill you. 

Aiden ran off and you went to Jungkook.

Y/n : What's wrong with you Jungkook? Why would you do that?

You were panicked but he was calm as he took out one strawberry candy putting it in his mouth.
He extended his hand towards you offering you a chocolate candy.

Jungkook : You want some.....?
He asked.

Seriously!?

He just aggressively threatened someone and now he is calmly eating candy. You slapped his arm glaring at him which made him chuckle.

Jungkook : Woah warrior princess shouldn't you be thanking me instead of bombarding me with these questions?

Y/n : What are you Jungkook?-
Jungkook : A hot young man....
He said looking down as he licked his thumb cleaning off the candy.

You smacked him again.

Well, he didn't lie tho.......

You : You just threatened Aiden and beat him aren't you a bit concerned? How can you be so calm?

Jungkook : So what? It happens all the time.....

Y/n : What if he goes to the Authorities or involves Justice?

Jungkook : Okay so? I am the trustee of this college little princess. And about Justice and Laws, I got enough money and power to shut them.

Rich Brat!

That's why he isn't suspended or behind the bars.

Y/n : You are impossible.....

Jungkook : Tell me if you want candy or not so that I can eat if you don't want to.

That is more important now? Eating candy?

Y/n : You can have it. And yes thank you for shooing away Aiden.

Jungkook : Your welcome princess.

He said as he walked away eating his precious candy. 

[Time Skip]

Ava : You should have called the guards right away if a guy approached you.

You just told Ava that Aiden proposed to you and she freaked. You haven't told her about Jungkook yet and you don't plan to.

Y/n : Calm down Ava. 

After a while, you came upstairs and talked to Hanuel. He was petty angry that how can someone dare to approach you? Sure Ava reported him. Hanuel was very angry and it took a lot of you to calm him.

Hanuel : How can you expect me to be calm? That bastard how dare he lay his eye on you. He will pay for it. 

Oh boy! only if you know someone did make him pay an expensive price.

Y/n : Calm down Hanuel. He won't bother me again. Next time the guards will take care of it.
Hanuel : Don't worry sweetheart I will make sure Next time doesn't happen. 

You both talked for a while and you slept while talking to him. He chuckled as he heard nothing for a while and assumed you to be asleep. He hang up calling Ava to check up on you and make sure you are fine and sleeping comfortably.

[Next Day]

You went to university and it seemed like something happened. The students were gossiping but it seemed unusual they seemed shocked and sad. They weren't gossiping about you but you can sense there was a hustle. As you entered your class your friends came to you.

Emily : Y/n do you know what happened? Have you heard about Aiden?
Y/n : Aiden? What about him?

Lexi : Aiden suicided. He was found hanged in his room in the morning. They say he died in midnight yesterday.