Prologue: The Boy

Start from the beginning

Boy:............*shakes his head*

Individual: ??? You don't want me to carry you?

The boy points at a picture of parents and a
child, he then gestured to himself and the couples on the picture like he was telling the person he had no parents.

Individual:....I see. Wait.....How are you-? *shakes his head not used to seeing a baby with such intellectual capabilities at that* Never mind then.

The person sighed as the baby kinda reminded him of themselves when they were young and abandoned in the "Inside" many years ago.

Individual: *Keeps his arm gestured out*
"What a strange coincidence....."

The boy held the person's hand and held it in a firm grip. The Individual Nonchalantly lifts the baby up while beginning to stand before swinging them a bit as they carry the boy with one arm. The person saw a note on the boy's underwear and he took it and it said.

Note: "This boy is named Kenji."

That's all it said as the person looked at the back of the note but found nothing.

Individual: Kenji.....?

The boy known as Kenji tilted his head.

Individual: Guess that's your birth name.

The wind blowed pulling pushing down the
person's hood revealing his face.

Individual: *Starts walking down the alleyway while carrying Kenji* Guess it's going to rain tonight

Kenji: Bah.

Individual: *Continues walking* Easy.

The man kept walking making his way to his house.

Individual: "This is gonna take some time
getting used to having a baby around......"

He heard more cooing and he looked to see his adoptive baby daughter Riley sitting there waiting for the man.

Individual: "Crap......Forgot about her."

Riley(Baby):............

Kenji(baby):............

The Individual slowly enters inside while carrying Kenji.

Riley(Baby): *Gets curious* ????

Kenji just looked around curiously as Individual closes the door before setting Kenji down on a couch next to where Riley is. The two babies looked at each other.

Riley(Baby):............?????

Kenji(Baby):............?????

Individual: *Silently watches this unfold* "Let's see what happens."