Clearing things out

Start from the beginning

"Please sit why you all are standing" Neil said glaring at Sid who was smiling teasingly.

Like this they all talked after Shweta and Mehak helped her to freshen up as she was feeling uncomfortable. When doctor entered inside to check Avni.

"Hello Avni how are you doing??" He asked while checking her nerves.

"Fine" Avni said

"Is there any pain or something "He asked while giving her some injections.

"No doctor" She replied

"Good then.." He said

"Doctor when will she be discharged" Neil asked

"Mr Khanna looking at the conditions she seems to be alright but still we need to keep her under observation today and if everything will be alright then you can take her home tomorrow morning. But please be careful she is still weak." He said looking at Neil

"Thank you doctor" Neil said happily.

"Okay I should leave now" saying this he left.

"I am so so happy. I can't take wait to take my daughter home" Shweta said happily making other smile.

In the evening everyone left leaving the couple alone. Avni was sleeping due to the drugs given to her while Neil was sitting there doing some of his office work as he  totally ignored it from the time Avni got admitted.

Avni waked up from her sleep and slowly opened her eyes.

When did I slept and where they all went?,

Avni looked around the room but no one was there when she noticed Neil sitting on the couch working on his laptop with specs.

He looks good with specs.

Avni kept staring at his face analysing it carefully. His some bangs were falling on his forehead making him look messy yet hot. His cute nose, little pink lips , sharp jaws. When her eyes fell on his chest, which was peeking from underneath his shirt as his two buttons were open.

How is to be to touch him there??

Thinking this all Avni felt a tingling sensation in her stomach.

Oh god Avni what ??what are you even thinking??

But he look hot.

Her subconscious argued making her nod when she heard someone's voice.

Feeling someone's constant gaze Neil upped his lashes from his laptop only to notice her staring him but she seems to be lost somewhere nodding her head.

"You waked up" He called her while closing his laptop after saving the drafts.

"Hmm" Avni hummed lost in her thought.

"Do you want to use washroom or want to have dinner" Neil asked

"Hmm" Avni again hummed making him frown at her.

" Avni are you okay" He asked while cupping her face making her come in to reality.

"Hm..did you said something" Avni asked nervously licking her lower lip feeling him close making his eyes follow her action and want to bite there.

"Um..I I asked do you want to have your dinner as it's already 8" Neil asked feeling little awkaward from his thoughts to which she nodded.

"Umm..can you please call the nurse" Avni said little hesitantly

"Why are you feeling any pain. " Neil asked her

"No..I...I need to need to use washroom" Avni said nervously staring down and again licked her lower lip while fidgeting with her fingers.