F I V E

S A S H A

I didn't think getting high with another person would be this fun.

Normally I like being by myself because Alex always ends up having sex and all the other guys are annoying as hell.

However, Ki is different for me. She makes me laugh and I enjoy being around her while in this state.

"No Sasha I'm being serious it was like a giant rash and I was freaking out because I thought my body was decaying" She's been telling me about the time she sat on Poison Ivy when she went camping and I can't stop laughing about it.

"If it makes you feel better I'm allergic to dried fruit. I know it's weird but every time I eat any kind of dried of fruit my throat swells" Alex on the other hand loves dried fruit like a weirdo.

"That's great because I hate dried fruit" We're both laying down talking not even thinking of breaking the eye contact.

"Now you tell me something nobody knows" She rests her head on her hands.

"I'm a virgin" I smile and she widens her eyes.

"I'm just kidding Ki" I can't help but break into a laugh when she's getting ready to sit up.

"That's not funny. I'd feel bad for making your first time but be special" Kimani seems like the woman that would want to go all out for any little occasion. The type of girl that would throw a party just the celebrate little milestones in my life.

"Trust me that night was special" She smiles just as I do even thinking about that night. It was unforgettable.

"Very unforgettable if you ask me" She adds.

"But something that nobody knows is that I'm in therapy" It's not embarrassing however I also don't tell many people because then they'll ask why.

"Is therapy helpful?" She asks looking away from me and up at the ceiling.

"Most of the time, yeah but I still have my bad days though where I feel weakest" I start to look up at the ceiling too.

"We all have bad days but it's not a sign of weakness it's showing how strong you are because you're pushing through it" She speaks while her hand reaches mine, our pinkies interlocking.

"Honestly sometimes I feel like I don't even belong in my family. I've always felt like the odd child" She laughs to herself.

"What do you mean?" I furrow my brows.

"It's dumb " She shakes her head and as much as I want her to be an open book and tell me more I'm too hesitant to push her.

"Okay well then enough sad talk" I immediately change the topic when I start feeling that drop in my stomach. Anytime I think about her my whole body just throbs.

No matter how long ago it was the memory is still fresh.

"What came first the plant or the seed?" She randomly asks.

"The seed because then the seed produces the plants" I mumble and she just starts laughing.

"Ki what's so funny I'm being serious" I sit up trying to hide the smile on my face.

However, she just continues to laugh knowing what I said is completely wrong.

"You remember anything from when we hooked up?" She asks.

"Yeah, I remember everything, Why?" It's faint though, but I still remember most of it.

"Well this is embarrassing but that was one of the first times I've finished during penetration" She confesses.