A U T H O R S N O T E

You're probably coming from the newest chapter of bad decisions or from the notification of the new story I posted, or maybe you just happened to click on this story.

Whichever it is, this is a spin-off to my first book Bad Decisions, if you haven't read it that's fine, you don't need to read it, however, if you do want to understand some references I recommend reading Bad Decisions first.

This book is NOT a sequel to Bad Decisions, it simply is a book about two characters that everyone loved in BD and thought they needed their own book so I gave the people what they wanted.

I'll start posting chapters soon along with new Bad Decisions chapters as well.

Keep in mind some characters from Bad decisions will 100% make appearances in this book as well, nonetheless, this book is still solely about Kimani and Sasha and their love story.

It is a bwwm book meaning black woman and white man.

Similar to my other book

I'm writing this book purely for fun and I hope it's enjoyable. This book will contain some sexual content but also focus on deep topics as well.  I will always try to add a trigger warning at the beginning of the chapters for any intense moments.  I'll also add a * with the chapters that have smut.

Along with the songs and pictures at the beginnings of each chapter for a nice visual as well, and yeah if there's anything else ill come back and edit it here or make another author's note.

Sasha is pictured as Fred Degrace, But you can picture him as whoever you want, same with Kimani you can picture her as whoever you want just keep in mind Sasha has curly light brown chestnut hair and Kimani is a dark-skinned main character, she's also around 5'8-9.

Start: Thursday, July 14

End: TBD??