F O U R

K I M A N I

Come out of the shower I see Sasha and he's seated on a chair, sitting awkwardly.

"Uh- Ivy let me in" He stands up when he sees me.

"Hi um, I wasn't expecting you" I grab my towel and pull it tighter around me.

"I called but you didn't answer, I can leave and wait for you to finish changing if you need me to" He looks around awkwardly and I nod.

He doesn't say anything he just gives me a half smile while stepping out. 

I'm going to kill Ivy.

I know he's seen me naked before but that was when I was feeling confident and good about myself.

But it's Sasha and I'm just nervous. I'm very nervous. Where's the weed when I need it?

Once again using my several sisters to my advantage, having my own professional plug. Which I thank the lord for because there's no way in hell I'm getting laced.

While lotioning up my body I look for my bra, my pen, and my panties.

While clothing my body I simultaneously take hits throwing it onto my bed once I have on shorts and tank top.

"Okay" I speak up while opening the door.

Sasha comes back in and when I notice the way his brows furrow I want to physically melt myself.

"Were you.." He asks, a smile raising on his lips.

"Yeah" I give in laughing slightly.

"I can tell, I know a thing or two about weed" He lightly closes the door.

"Hm well tell me a thing or two about it then" I come closer to him and he rests his arms behind his back.

"Well first I know that it's no fun being the only one not high" He raises his brows coming closer to me.

"What are you suggesting?" I know exactly what he's suggesting.

"Two is better than one" Is all he says and I squint.

"Two high teenagers, alone in a room, you think that's a good idea?" If I get any closer to him we're gonna kiss.

"It's only a bad idea if they're both horny and attracted to each other." He looks me in my eyes, I swear he's eye fucking me.

"Are you horny and attracted to me?" At this point, I'm whispering because with how close we are I know he can hear me.

"Very. You?" His eyes wash over my face intensely waiting for my response.

"Yeah" I mumble but those words don't matter because I'm already kissing him, feeling his hands gripping onto my waist and pulling me into him.

"Kimani tell me why the fuck Dean Marshall ju-" But Ivy stops short.

"Oh, my g-" She raises her brows.

"I'm gonna go" She turns around slamming the door and I just look back to Sasha whose hands are still around my waist.

"Maybe this was my sign to get to the point" He slightly pulls away and the loss of contact makes all the heat that was rising bubble back down.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go out on a date with me." I'm having a lot of firsts this week.

This is my first date, ever which is weird considering I've dated before.

"Yeah" That's all that can come out of my mouth.