T H R E E

K I M A N I

I just popped my pussy to a white man.

It's not like I'm some holy saint virgin marry. I've had sex once or twice but that's all.

I've also never had sex with a white man. Not like there's much of a difference but it's definitely a difference.

Sasha can fuck and that's something I never expected to say. He was always just so shy around me. I thought I'd be the one guiding him thankfully I wasn't because we would just be two lost soldiers.

I'm more of a reader than a doer. I mean who else put Ivy onto all of those kinky erotica books.

Which I think are just extremely exaggerated because my first time I didn't finish, my second time I didn't finish, and my third time I absolutely didn't finish.

It wasn't even painful those times either, I just wasn't getting any pleasure and I honestly didn't bother faking it either.

My sex toys never fail me though, I have plenty because with having seven sisters one of them is prone to be the agitating sex-positive raging feminist who owns a sex shop.

Free toys though. Having my raging feminist sister, Amaya, has also allowed me to know more about sex.

Through those experiences, I learned that I'm the only person that could get myself off. Even with oral I just couldn't orgasm.

But now last night is making me rethink my vivid assumption. Maybe I wasn't doing it with the right person. Or at least with a person who knows how to make a girl cum.

I've been sitting on my dorm bed thinking about the same thing for the past hour. I can't even say beat sex I've ever had because it was the first time I've ever orgasmed from a guy.

Mid thought Ivy comes stumbling in and I'm immediately smiling at her.

"So you and Jayden" I smile and she rolls her eyes. Ivy never had a preference, she's dated and messed around with all types of races and sexes I think.

I don't really have a preference either but then again I don't even talk to guys because my brain is so caught up in an unrealistic book world where the guy will blow my back out every two to three business days meanwhile I'm having my first orgasm after three sexual encounters.

"He's cool" She shrugs. She's being nonchalant like I didn't see her eating his face.

"The way you were swallowing his face last night says otherwise after you guys kissed once the tension was so thick" I keep going.

"You're talking about Jayden, like Jayden with the locs, almost Kimanis skin color, my twin brother Jayden?" Ciara walks into our room from the showers.

"He kissed me in the car and hear me out okay, I kissed him back, it wasn't that bad, I actually liked it" Ivy shrugs.

"Iv, you remember what I told you about football players, and we hook up but we don't cling, and I lived with Jayden for 18 years, he's trashy" Ciara adds.

"Oh please tell Ki that, she's hooking up with one of the MVPs of the team" Ivy smiles at me.

"We're not hooking up it was a one-time thing" I hope it's not a one-time thing, I feel like I just manifested that for myself.

"That's what they all say" Ciara mumbles while turning around and going back to her room.

Ciara is only going so hard against the football team because she's a lesbian so she already doesn't like men.

I don't blame her. I don't like men either, although I do have a good relationship with my dad but he's the only man I like in my life. I've always grown up a daddy's girl but when your mom is popping out babies every other year it's hard not to.