"So I might be killed?" I muttered to myself with a short laugh, a laugh that speaks a lot about how messed up and shattered I am.

"What were you thinking when you were saving him!" my mother's cracked voice cut in. "Why repay us with this? I couldn't sleep last night because I knew the next day would be the last day I'd set my eyes on you; you can't imagine the severe grief I feel now! You might be killed or made a rogue "She bawled, sadly.

"I pray they keep me alive. I am so sorry for what I did" I pouted, feeling so bad at seeing the tears and pain in my mother's eyes.

She walked up to me and drew me into a tight hug that sent a bit warmth into my soul.

"I believe everything happens for a reason. You won't be killed, even if they make you rogue, your father and I will find you and keep you safe" she cooed and a little smile played on my face.

At least, my parents still cares for me.

Just then, the door of my room busted open, forcing the last drop of my tears to fall on my feet.

Three warriors were the first to rush into the room, then four others, who had the scent of a pack hunter, followed with my father among them.

Lastly, Torian swaggered in with his hands dipped into his pocket as his new girlfriend walked beside him, her arm locking his arm.

All I could notice first was the identical attire that they were wearing and how they matched like the next Alpha and Luna.

She had a calm and undisturbed smile on her face, while Torian maintained an expressionless face even after seeing me staring at him.

"That is the fool over there!" One of the hunters howled and it seemed like that was when my brain registered what was about to happen to me.

My wet eyes darted to their faces one after the other, and I could feel shudders run up and down my spine.

"Where is he?" Torian asked coldly, looking at me like he had never seen me; there was no iota of reaction on his face showing we had ever met before.

"Who?" I gulped, feeling my stomach grumble nervously at him.

"Are you asking me that? Where is the vampire that crawled into your room through the window last night?" He frowned deeply as he threw the question a second time, pulling out his hands that were dipped into his pocket, clenching them into a fist.

I flashed a glance at everyone in the room and could see they were all waiting for Torian to make his order to take me away. That made me wish I still had Torian's love; he would have saved me from all this mess!

"The vampire didn't look harmful. I never suspected him of anything and was moved with mercy and pity when he leapt in with blood gushing from the cuts and bruises all over his body, especially the poisoned arrows that were fired at him," I explained with a heavy heart, looking straight into those hazel eyes of Torian, which were always bright and twinkling each time he talked to me in the past. But now, they are both dark and cold, like orbs of ice that chilling me with fear and pain of rejection.

"You saved a threat to this pack. A vampire! Can I know why you are so stupid and senseless? Did he use charm on you? I always know you are a fool!" He snorted with a disgusting scoff as his eyes rolled away from my face to the warriors and pack hunters who were growling and snarling angrily at me.

I closed my eyes and prayed for the ground to open and swallow me. Torian's words were repeating themselves inside my head, taunting and searing every vein in my heart so that I could feel it bleed profusely.

Every word he said really stabbed me severely into the deepest part of my soul, so my feet wobbled and hot tears stung my cheeks, especially when the Beta's daughter, his new girlfriend, giggled mockingly at me.

"I came here to be certain she saved the vampire, and I've found out it is true. Now no one can understand how much she disgust me. I regret being her mate" He snapped in a stern voice, hissing in irritation, while I stood like a statue, my emotions wreaking havoc inside me, and I found it very tough to look up as my head sagged down to the floor while I tried hard to breathe. My heart was thumping very fast, hitching my breath.

"Bring her to my father for judgment. After I had rejected her, she would be prosecuted, possibly made a rogue, or killed instantly." Torian came to a conclusion and wrapped his arms around his new mate's waist.

"You're really a fool!" the Beta's daughter scorned me with a lopsided smile as they walked away together.

"Move!" I heard the warriors and hunters yell at me in disgust and anger. I was about to take a step forward when a rain of slaps and punches fell on me by the angry wolves. I was dragged off roughly, hitting my head on different barriers. My blood smeared my clothes and skin as severe pain bathed my entire body.

I was more pained when I saw my father being punched as he tried stoping someone from hitting me. Another was a slap that landed on my mother, when she also made to hold back a warrior from striking me.

Tears couldn't stop flowing down. I hate myself for making my parent pass through this.

Maybe it all happened for a reason as mom had said.

I hope and wish to see Blake again. He is a vampire, but the feelings and bond between us was unique and deep.

Could he be my mate?