Kiss?

Paddy's POV:

Oh god, what should I do?

Should I just kiss her or should I just kiss her on the cheek? I was brought back to reality by Autumn standing right in front of me while looking straight into my eyes.

"What's up?", she asked sounding a little bit worried. "Oh nothing, nothing, why?", I responded hectically.
"Because you just looked a little confused."
Oh no, what do I say? Maybe I should just tell her about the mistletoe and see what happens.

"Just look up.", I whispered. She did as told and as she saw the mistletoe I swear she smiled and had a slight blush on her face but that could have also been because of the cold winter wind.

"So what are we going to do now?", she asked. "I don't know. What do you think?" I blurted out.
"Well, it's a mistletoe and I mean you can't say something against it the people under it have to kiss each other right?", she replied while wrapping her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.
We were looking into each other's eyes as we started to lean in.
Between us were just some millimetres but as I thought we would kiss she turned her head and kissed my cheek instead.

Autumn's POV:

I just kissed Paddy on the cheek!
Wait. I just kissed Paddy on the cheek. Oh god. Where did that confidence come from?

I let go of his neck and his hands slipped away from my waist.
"Should we go back home?" I asked him with a shaky voice.
"Yes," he mumbled.

So we went back to Paddy's house because my aunt and uncle were still there to drink something.
As we reached Paddy's House he opened the door with his keys.

We took off our coats and shoes, cause they were dripping off the melted snow.
My aunt and uncle were sitting in the living room talking to Paddy's parents about something I couldn't understand.

"Oh hi, your back how was your walk?", Nikki asked.
"It was good, we'll go to my room is that ok?", Paddy replied.

We went to his room and we both sat on his bed. Between us was an awkward silence.
"Hey Autumn?", Paddy said breaking the silence.
I turn around to face him.
My eyes trail from his eyes down to his lips. Should I? Or should I not?

But before I could even answer my thoughts he started to lean in. Our lips were so close and I could feel his warm breath on my face. After what felt like an eternity he finally pressed his lips on mine.

My hands found their way around his neck pulling him even closer to me. His hand trailed down to my waist pulling me onto his lap.

After some time we had to sadly pull away to get some air. But right after that, he started to lean in again. This time my hands found their way to his hair. It was so fluffy and soft.

Just then Tom opened the door harshly and I jumped off of Paddy's lap. Tom looked at us with a smirk plastered across his face. "Can we help you with something?" Paddy asked annoyed. "Mum wanted to know what you were doing, did I interrupt anything?"

"No, you didn't we were just talking." I replied." Oh okay, if you say so. Grace and Jack wanted to go home soon so you should probably come downstairs in five to ten minutes." He said looking at me. "Ok, thank you," I said. He then went out of the room while winking at Paddy.

After Tom walked out of the I just realised what I had done. I had kissed Paddy freaking Holland on the lips and he also kissed me back.
I don't even know him that well we just met. We shouldn't have done that. He probably doesn't even have feelings for me. Wait do I have feelings for him?

We went downstairs because my aunt and uncle wanted to leave and I was actually pretty thankful for that because I was not able to look Paddy in the eyes.

We put on our shoes and coats and said our goodbyes. Paddy went in for a hug to say goodbye to me. Obviously I couldn't decline that, so I also went in to hug him.

"We should probably talk." He said in my ear so that only I could hear it, while we were hugging each other. I only nodded my head to that. He let go of me and we went home.

He wants to talk with me. Probably about the kiss. Maybe he didn't want to kiss me. Maybe he already has got a girlfriend. Oh, I hope not. I don't want to talk to him about the kiss. Even though I did kind of like it.
No Autumn no this is not the time for that. ~ I was thinking about what he would want to talk about later that night in my bed.

Maybe I should just avoid talking to him for the next few weeks. No that would be rude and I do not want to be rude. So I will just avoid talking to him alone. Yes, that is what I will do.

--------------------------------------

Hello beautiful people,

Again I am so sorry for not updating enough but here is the next part of because I love you.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this chapter and the whole story/ book.
I wish you all a great week and I'm hoping to see you the next time I'll update (which hopefully will be soon)

Byee
☀️🦋