Misteltoe

Autumn's POV:

The few days until Christmas eve flew by very quickly. So today was Cristmas Eve. My aunt and my uncle had made the plans to go out for dinner with the hollands.

So here I was trying find a suitable outfit for tonight. A dress? No, way to cold! Jeans and a pullover? No, to classic?

That should be fine right? I thought as I put on my red skirt with a black turtleneck.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Without the shoes and the bag)

After I had done that I started doing my hair. I decided to let my hair down and to curl it a little bit. When I was happy with the result I put on some mascara, a little bit of blush and some light lipstick.

As I was finished I took one last look in the mirror and went downstairs. My aunt and uncle were as always alreadywaiting for me so I quickly splipped on my vans and put ob my coat.

We went outside the door to pick up the Hollands so we could go to the restaurant for dinner. My aunt rang the doorbell and soon after Nikki opened the door for all of the Hollands to come out of the house.

Paddy greated my with a hug and ofcourse I hugged him back. Then we all started walking. My aunt Grace and Nikki talking in the front leading the way, Harry, Tom, Sam, Dom and my uncle right behind them talking about football or something like that.

Leaving Paddy and me behind alone.
We first didn't talk to each other and just walked next to each other in an akward silence. I was very relieved as Paddy decided to speak up first because I actually hadn't had any idea what to talk about.

"You look very pretty. ", he said what took me by surprise. But I quickly responded:"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself." While trying to hide my face cause I was blushing like crazy I somehow managed to get lost in my thoughts.

Why did he say that? He probably just wanted to be nice and ment it as a friend right? Yeah that's probably what he was doing, I mean he wouldn't like me back would he? But-

"Autumn, are you there? Earth to Autumn? ", Paddy whisper yelled trying to get my attention. "Oh sorry, what did you say I zoned out?", I asked him. "We are here.", he answered pointing to the restaurant.

We all went inside and took a seat at the table. I sat next to my aunt and infront of Paddy. As all the adults started a conversation, Paddy and I decided to talk about some other things that are more interesting.

So what is your favourite drama? Like the book type you know?", Paddy asked. "Ohh drama, mhhhm I think Romeo and Juliet is always a good one. Yes I think that's my favourite one. What about you?", I answered. "I don't like reading dramas you know, I rather read comics.", he simply responded. (Here again I have no idea what he likes to read or if he even enjoys reading because I don't know him) So I just asked him what he had asked me before.

"So what is your favourite comic then?"
"I'd say Spiderman", he said trying to hold back his laughter.
Then we went on just talking about school, books, movies, shows and other thing we discovered that we had in common.

After twenty minutes of waiting for a waiter ,we ordered our food. I ordered the vegan Burger and fries.
"I didn't knew you were vegan?." Paddy said surprised. "Yes I've been vegan since I was twelve.", I answered. We then for a little more about different things.

Half an hour later we finally got our food and immediately dug in. After we finished the food we still stayed at the restaurant for a bit and I excused myself to the bathroom.

Paddy's POV:
After all of us had finished their food Autumn excused herself to the bathroom and I dozed of into my thoughts. 'She looked so beautiful tonight, but I swear she would definitely look even better without the makeup she had on. We had so many things in common. I totally fancied her but I'm sure she doesn't feel the same way about me.

"Hey Pads, so you and Autumn are getting along very well hmm??", Harry asked with a smuggly smirk across his face as he came over to sit in the seat were Autumn had sat before she left. "Yes, so what?", I asked. "Do you like maybe .... somehow.... even ..fancy her?", he asked.

"NO! Or maybe I do I don't really know Harry I have only known her for a week. I answered him. "That's not true you knew her before she even came here this year, she used to visit every Christmas when you guys were toddlers.", he said.

"Wow Harry, now that definitely makes a difference.", I said sarcastically. Right after I finished that sentence Autumn came back from the bathroom and took a seat next to Harry.

"What are you guys talking about?", she asked. "Nothing important.", I said and was very happy that she didn't ask any further questions. "So what took you so long?", Harry asked Autumn why she was gone for solid 15 minutes.

"There was a pretty long line to wait.", she simply responded.

After some time of my brothers making fun of me infront of Autumn the adults payed and we left the restaurant to go back home.

Autumn and I wanted to go for a little walked before going so we told my parents and well her aunt and uncle. Since they didn't wanted to join it was just us. We just walked around London and I showed her some cool places.

As we stopped because she wanted to look at something in a store window I noticed a misteltoe hanging on the ceiling.

Oh god what should I do?

Hey you guys.

I finally updated! It took me very long. Sorry for that.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have a nice day or night.

Bye
🦋☀️

Because I Love You  (Paddy Holland) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें