A Fun Day

The next day, I was having breakfast with my aunt Grace. We sat there in an awkward silence before she finally spoke up:" We're going to have dinner at the neighbors house tonight."

I just replied with a quick "OK" and got back to eating my cereals. When I finished my food, I went upstairs and got changed. I found something that was exapteble to wear.

 I found something that was exapteble to wear

(because she is going ice skating but yk)

I went back downstairs, grabbed my skates, said goodbye to my aunt and went out of the door to go ice skating.

When I finally arrived, I payed, put my skates on and went on the ice. I did some spins and jumps and I felt sooo free.

But after 4 hours of skating it was time for me to go home and get ready for the dinner with my aunt's neighbors. Uncle Jack wasn't able to join the dinner, because he had to work till late at night.

I reached my aunt's house and knocked on the door. She opened it and let me in. "How was ice skating, honey?", she asked me as I took of my shoes. "It was amazing, I missed going ice skating here. The next time you have to come with me!" I said. "That's a great idea, but you know that I can't stand on the ice for two minutes without falling.", she stated while laughing.

"I'm going to take a shower and then I'll get ready for the dinner.", I said while walking upstairs. Aunt Grace just replied with a quick nod and went back to what she was doing.

I went into the bathroom that was in my room and took a shower. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I went back into my room, my towel still wrapped around me.

I opened the closet and searched for something to wear. After a while of searching I finally found something really cute to wear and put it on.

I went back to the bathroom and put on some light eyeshadow, some mascara and a little bit of lipgloss

I went back to the bathroom and put on some light eyeshadow, some mascara and a little bit of lipgloss. I grabbed my phone, took a look in the mirror and ran downstairs.

My aunt was already, ready to go. I slipped my shoes on. My aunt opened the door for me, I thanked her and we walked over to our neighbors house.

AN
It is a very short chapter, sorry, but I still hope that you enjoyed reading it.
I am so sorry that I haven't updated for so long but I was really busy with school.
I will try to update more often now.
I wish all of you a wonderful day/night/whatever time your reading this.

Bye bye🌻🦋