Arrivals

Autumn POV

I woke up on the next morning to the horrible sound of my alarm. I rolled over in my bed and turned of my beeping alarm. Then I realized that today I would finally go to London to visit my aunt and uncle. I climbed out of my bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

After I showered I put on a comfortable outfit for the ride.

I went downstairs to see my mom already up, making breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went downstairs to see my mom already up, making breakfast. "Good morning mum." I greated her. "Good morning sweetie, how are you?" she asked. "I'm doing fine, but I'm very excited to see aunt Grace and uncle Jack again, how about you?" I responded. I'm doing ok, could you grab your suitcase, we are leaving in 10 minutes.

So that's what I did. I went back upstairs and grabbed my suitcase and ran back downstairs

While putting on my shoes, dad already brought my suitcase out and into the car. I checked if I had my purse, my phone and my headphones. When I was sure I had everything, I went out of the door, said my dad good bye and got in the car.

"Are you ready?" mom asked. "Yess let's gooo!" I said with excitement.

Since the car ride was so long, I slept, talked to my mom and listened to music on my headphones.

*timeskip to when they arrive*

We were finally there. My mom parked the car in front of my aunts house. I got out of the car and so did mom. I got my suitcase and we walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

Aunt Grace opened the door and pulled me into a tight hug. "Oh Autumn I've missed you so much. We haven't seen each other in years!" she rambled. "Hello to you to Grace." mom said while laughing. "Oh yes I forgot, sorry, come in, come in. I made tea." she said while slightly chuckling.

As we got inside uncle Jack came downstairs, took my suitcase and brought it upstairs.

We all sat down at a table, drank some tea, ate some biscuits and shared some stories.

After some time it was time for mom to leave. So I said good bye to her and she left for her work meeting.

Me, my aunt and my uncle talked a little bit more about many things (like school and stuff).

After a while my aunt brought me to the room I was staying in. I decided to unpack my suitcase. So I threw my suitcase on my bed and siped it open. I took out some trousers and walked over to the wardrobe.

While I walked up to it, I looked out of the window and saw a very cute boy in the window of the neighbor's house. He had fluffy, brown hair. I couldn't see his eyes on one hand because of the distance and on the other hand because he was standing sideways to the window (so you can only see his side, but yk).

He turned around fully. Now I felt like a total creep because I was basically staring at him. I just gave him a little wave. He waved back. Then I went back to unpacking my suitcase.

Later that day I decided to go to sleep a little earlier, because I was still tiered of the long car ride.

Because I Love You  (Paddy Holland) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें