Ice skating and butterflies

Paddy's POV :

I woke up on Saturday morning to the sound of my brother Tom yelling at me to come downstairs. I just waved it of and tried to fall back asleep.

"PATRICK HOLLAND!!! GET THE F*CK OUT OF BED!! NOW!! Before we will be late!", Tom yelled super loudly this time, that I almost fell out of bed.

So to the will of my beloved brother I got out of bed, got ready and went downstairs.

"See who is finally grazing us with their presence.", Harry said jokingly as I made my way to the kitchen.
"Haha, how funny you are!", I said sarcastically. I took an apple from the kitchen island and tokk a bite of it.

Tom ran upstairs and got a bag for something. After I finished my apple, I slipped on my shoes because it was time for us to get going.

We all went outside and got in the car. After everyone was seated properly, Tom started the car and drove to the location Autumn had told us.

Autumn's POV :

I woke up on Saturday 5 minutes before my alarm should have ran. I hate when that happens!
After 10 minutes of just starring at the ceiling I decided it was the best to get up and start getting ready.

So I stoud up and went to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth, did my skin care routine and brushed through my hair.

I decided I'd just leave my hair down today. While going through my closet I thought about Thursday night. It was great to just listen to Paddy's brothers talk about nonsense. And of course to sit next to him.

OMG! What was wrong with me?

Anyways, I put on a leggings and a fluffy hoodie. I put my skates in a bag and went downstairs. After I wrote my aunt a note, that I would go ice skating, I slipped my shoes on, threw on my coat, grabbed my bag and phone and went out of the door.

After 10 minutes of walking I reached the ice skating place and waited for the Hollands to arrive.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I searched up the names of the Holland brothers and started following them.

A somehow known voice made me look up from my phone, just to see the Hollands approaching me. As they were standing right in front of me, we said our hellos and I lead them inside the place. We payed and the boys went on to get their skates, while I put on mine.

Paddy looked nice. He was wearing jeans and a hoodie, actually it was just a normal outfit, but he looked so good in it.

They got their skates and came over to me. Harry and Sam somehow struggled with putting them on but after 2 minutes of trying they finally managed to get it right.

We went inside the hall and there weren't many people. There were only two other women and us. I opened the gate and went on the ice.

Then the boys also went on it. Tom was actually pretty good at ice skating but Harry and Sam were just holding onto the side of the ice railroad.

As I turned to the entrance I saw Paddy now also going on the ice. Different to his brothers he really struggled to even stand on it, so I decided to skate over to him.

"Hey, do you need some help?", I asked. "No, no, that's alright.", he disclined my offer. After two seconds he slipped and almost fell. "Okay, maybe I do need some help.", he said giving in.

I slightly chuckled and held my hand out for him to take it. When he took ahold of my hand I swear I felt sparkes. When he took ahold of my other hand too I felt butterflies in my stomach. OKAY AUTUMN WE MUST STAY FOCUSED. WE MUST STAY FOCUSED.

I started skating backwards, slowly so he could try to skate without falling. "You're doing great Paddy!", I exclaimed. "Now try to stand straight while you're skating.", I added.

He did as told and was skating not perfect but better than he started at (does that sentence make sense? I think so🤔😂)

The day was so fun we skated a lot, I tried to teach them a spin and it was Hella funny. As they tried it they al fell and it looked hilarious.

The day sadly came to an end though and we all had to go home. Tom offered me that they could take me home, since we're neighbors.

I didn't wanted to discline his offer so I just agreed. We got in the car and I sat next to Paddy.

The ride wasn't to long but Paddy and I talked the whole time. We arrived at home the Hollands parked in their driveway and we all got out of the car, I thanked them for taking me home and went to my aunts house.