Life has gotten weird and I don't like it

Alexa's pov

I don't really like how life is going right now, Ben's been acting weird and it's like he's depressed and I don't like it. I have a bad feeling that I'm gonna lose him and I can't deal with that, I would never be happy again because he really is my better half. 

I walked into our room and he's sitting on the bed crying and I didn't know what to do.

If he keeps feeling this way then he could take his own life and I don't want that! I sat down on the bed and I put my hand on his back and rubbed it hoping it would calm him down a bit

Nothing was working and my heart broke seeing him like this, I tried asking him what's wrong and he won't say anything. I got down in front of the bed and down on my knees and said "Hey, it's gonna be ok, everything's gonna be ok! I love you ok and I don't want to lose you and neither does Shane so please just tell me what's wrong so I can help you"

He still wasn't saying a thing and I had to get out of the room because I didn't want him to see me cry and sure he sees me cry all the time but I don't want him to know I worry about him cause I think it might make him worse.

I went to check on Shane since I just needed to see my little boy and so I walked into his room and he sees me crying and he says "Mom I told you I'm gonna be fine, please don't cry"

I said crying "It's not about you"

He said "Then what is it about"

I said "Your dad is really depressed and we might lose him, I don't know what to do because I tried comforting him and all that but he won't get better and I don't want you to grow up without a dad and I especially don't want your brother or sister to grow up without a father"

He just tried to stand and hug me but I said "Don't stand up, I know your in pain and I don't want it to get worse so please just rest and I'll come over there and you can give me a hug"

He stayed in his bed and I got up close and he gave me a hug. I think my life is about to fall apart!