Ben is my best friend

Alexa's Pov

So we've been friends for awhile and I knew it was real but some part of me thought that maybe he's using me so he can humiliate me in front of his frat buddies but then I realized that he is actually being my friend because I could tell.

So anyway I was coming out of my dorm room and he was waiting for me. One of his frat buddies walked by and laughed and so Ben yelled at them to shut up because he really cares about me.

He walked me to class and when we were walking there were some girls who just gave me some mean looks and then he told me to just not think about it and I did.

We got to my class and I went inside. I was sitting in class and those girls were there and they were looking at me and laughing at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I asked the teacher if I could be excused and they said sure since they knew I was not doing ok. I then ran out of there and I started crying as I was walking down the hall. My teacher then comes out and tells me to go back to my dorm room and to rest so I did.

I went to my dorm room and I sat down onto my chair and I cried into my hands. I then hear a voice say "Hey, What's wrong?"

I looked up and wiped my tears away and said "Those girls were back and they were laughing at me and I couldn't take it anymore and the teacher said to come in here and rest so I did, I just can't do this! I try to not let them get to me but I can't help it"

He then came over and he put his hands on my shoulders and it felt good and I felt safe!

Ben is my best friend and will always be my best friend! I couldn't ask for anyone else!