Chapter 37

"What's wrong babe?" Irene asks Seulgi

"Lisa called me and Jennie's in the hospital. Sorry Jisoo, I've got to take Irene there" She explains and stands up

"Shit. No no, it's okay. They were probably together and Jennie remembered something" I unconsciously say the last part and Irene turns to look at me

I raise an eyebrow, expecting her to speak, but she says nothing.

"C'mon babe" Seulgi says and they leave.

Why did Irene look at me like that? Does she know something?

I shake my thoughts off and head out the café. I start walking home.

- - -
Rosé P.O.V.

"Whyyyyyyy isssssss sheeeeee ignooooriiiiiinnnnnggggg meeeeeee?" I whine as I stretch my arms and legs on my bed.

I close my eyes.

Why do you affect me this much Kim Jisoo? Why are you suddenly ignoring me?........Is she actually mad at me? Should I have actually kissed her in class?

I swiftly turn around and take my phone from the bedstand. I open the messages app and look for Jisoo's number.

You: Jisoooooo, don't be mad at me

I stare at the message for a while and I see that she opened the message.

She's not gonna reply?

You: Please replyyyyyy :(

I wait again, but this time it doesn't show that she opened the message.

"Aaaaauuughhhhhh!!" I sit up and ruffle my hair in frustration

"Fine. Be like that, Kim Jisoo. Two can play at a game...and I'm serious now. I won't talk to you even if you try talking to me." I say out loud

- - -
Jisoo P.O.V.

I feel my phone vibrate so I click on the notification and it opens Chaeyoung's message.

Chaengie 💗: Jisoooooo, don't be mad at me

I frown.

I'm not mad at you Chaeyoung-a...I just hope you don't become mad at me for ignoring you. I'm sorry. I really am.

I close the message and soon I feel my phone vibrate again. I sigh and continue walking home.

Once I get home, I walk in and my mom yells that she's in the kitchen. I walk to the kitchen and let out a sigh as I sit at the table.

"What's wrong?" my mom asks

"No...nothing. I'm just thinking" I answer and close my eyes for a second, before opening them again.

"Then, what are you thinking about?" she asks

Chaeyoung.

I stay silent and she doesn't bother asking further.

"Eomma" I call

"Hmm?" She asks

"Can we leave on Friday, and can I miss school on Wednesday and Thursday?"