Part 57

At 4:30 pm

Noah's pov :
Me and Dixie are leaving my house so I can drop her off at her house. I really don't want her to step in that house again but I have too. And she loves her family so much , I can't stop her from loving her family can't I ?

N: Dixie cmon! Let's go !
D: okay okay ( rubs downstairs) bye mama beck ( hugs her )
A: bye sweetheart
N: bye mom
A: bye son , drive safe
N: okay

We got in the car and I started driving.

N: look baby , if they did anything bad for you or hurt you just call me.
D: yeah I will. Can you enter with me first ? Then you can leave
N: I wasn't waiting for you to ask me. I will
D: thx. I'm not saying that bc I don't trust my mom or any of my family members anymore but I'm just scared of her , I don't want her to hit me.
N: even if she hit you baby , she'll always be your mother , no matter what she did and say.
D: yeah , but I don't want to forgive her that easily tho. Like imagine if a close person to you was acting nice all the time then suddenly be mean to you , it'll hurt right ?
N: yeah
D: yeah so I don't want to forgive her so easily then she'll do it again. Okay ik that one was an accident but still yk , I'm still mad at her.
N: if anything happened to you there , just anything! call me okay ?!
D: okay

Dixie's pov :
We arrived at my house and I walked in. I saw mom , dad and Louis all in the living room.

J: baby ! ( hugs her ) you're back !
D: umm I didn't even leave for a whole day
J: ( pulls away and looks at her ) princess I'm so sorry , yk I didn't mean that right ? Let me see your arm ( about to hold her arm )
D: no ! please don't touch me ( runs to her room )
C: I'll go and talk to her ( goes to her room and knocks on the door ) Dixie , can I come in ?
D: ( opens the door ) yes dad ?
C: I want to talk to you please
D: fine ( let's him in her room )
C: why are you so mad at your mother ?
D: bc she pressed on my arm too tight and made a bruise on it ( shows him ) it still hurt.
C: but you don't have to be mean to her like that , it's disrespectful!
D: I'm not being disrespectful, i-im just scared
C: why are you scared ?
D: bc ... I don't want her to be like my old mom...
C: she will never be like her ! I'm sure that it was a mistake and she's really regretting it rn. You don't know how upset she is.
D: ( sighs ) I'll think of that later. Now I have a date to get ready for.
C: with who ?
D: Noah
C: alright I'll leave you now , just think about it ( leaves her room )

I'm actually not going to think about it . I have to enjoy my date and have great time.  I got ready then stayed in my room until Noah got here. I walked out of the house and got in Noah's car.

N: hey beautiful ( kisses her cheek )
D: hey love
N: you look pretty ( starts driving )
D: thx , you look great too
N: thx
D: where are we going?
N: that's for me to know and you to find out
D: ugh ! I wanna knowwwww
N: you will ! The place is not too far from here.  Just wait a little
D: fine.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.