Part 21

At 12 am

Noah's pov :
Me , Bryce , mr hall , and Sophie are waiting for Dixie in the room. Sophie I as sl as ping on my shoulder , I didn't want to push her bc she was so sleepy and tired.

Tn: Dixie Damelio? Anybody here for Dixie Damelio?
N: us ! ( walks over the nurse ) so ?
Tn: the doctor will come now and tell y'all.
N: ok
Td: ( walks over them ) hi everyone. As you know Dixie's body is covered with bruises and cuts . So we'll give her some medicine and creams that will remove all the bruises off her body. And the cuts , we put some stitches on them bc they're so deep , we can't just leave them open. She can leave now , but she also gotta visit us next week
Mr hall : ok thank you doctor
Td: ofc ! Give this paper to the pharmacy to get all the medicines ( gives them the palaver then walks away )
N: ( looks at the nurse ) can we go see her now ?
Tn: yes , but be quiet, she's sleeping.
N: ok ( walks in the room ) oh baby ( strokes her cheek with his thumb and kisses the other one )
D: ( starts moving )
N: shh shh shh it's okay , it's me Noah
D: ( opens her eyes ) n-Noah
N: it's okay baby , it's only me here
D: ( hugs him and stars crying)
N: shhhh it's fine love ( kisses her head ) you're okay
D: t-thank you Noah , thank you sm.
N: you're welcome dix.
D: when can I go home ?
N: whenever you want
D: can we go now ?
N: sure ( picks her up and takes her outside )
S: dix ! ( runs to her and hugs her ) I missed you sm !
D: me too
Br: you're okay now ?
D: yeah
Mr hall : now you're completely free Dixie , congrats
D: ( smiles ) thank you mr hall
Mr hall: no worries , now go home and pack your stuff. I'll take you to the orphanage in the morning.
D: when should I be ready ?
Mr hall : at 9 . It doesn't take too long to get there but let's be early just in case.
D: ok . Thank you everyone for being here , I really appreciate it.
S: oh dw dix ! That's what are we friends for !
D: thx Sophie
Mr hall : now everyone go home , I'll take Dixie to her house
N: ok ( hugs Dixie and kisses her cheek ) bye dix ! Text me when you get home ( walks away )
D: ok bye
S: bye dix ! ( hugs her ) see you tomorrow! ( walks away )
D: bye posey !

Dixie's pov :
Mr hall took me back to my house . I walked in and went to my parents room . When I first saw it , I started crying. I'm never going in this room ever again . I took my clothes and phone then closed the lights and the air conditioner then locked the door. I'm not going in this room in my entire life. I went to my room and started packing my clothes for the orphanage. After 1 and a half hour , I finished packing everything. I took a shower then fell asleep.

The next morning at 7 am.

I woke up at 7 am and ate breakfast . I packed some of my stuff that I needed this morning then put my suitcases downstairs. I cleaned the house a little bit then it was 8:30 so I had to change my clothes. I changed them then waited for mr hall to arrive. After a few minutes, I heard the doorbell rang. I opened it and it was mr hall. He took my suitcases to the care and I looked at the house for a second. Bye bye to my house , even this I have a lot of bad memories here but I still love it . It my home , and I'll be back soon. I locked the house and put the key in my pocket. I got in mr halls car then he started driving.
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.